Brucey’s Boys vs Wolves Wankers

ewerk

Darlow isn't letting that Wolves goal in this season. Bombard me with images of him making similar mistakes if you fuckin like but the first time we called upon Dubravka to excel he failed. Thats the managers call. I didn't see the case for dropping Darlow. 

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

Darlow isn't letting that Wolves goal in this season. Bombard me with images of him making similar mistakes if you fuckin like but the first time we called upon Dubravka to excel he failed. Thats the managers call. I didn't see the case for dropping Darlow. 

Will Brucey drop Dubravka after that one mistake?

19 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Exactly what I've said all week to mates etc. He's chucked Darlow under the bus for a keeper we know makes mistakes. The probems this season haven't been led by the quality of the goalkeeper. 

I thought the performance was still better than what we've been used to, but the injuries will screw us. Weird how we went half a season by playing deep with little possession and then we completely switch and try to play pressing with high possession.  Jeff Linton still can't buy a goal although his movement was better. 

15 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I thought the performance was still better than what we've been used to, but the injuries will screw us. Weird how we went half a season by playing deep with little possession and then we completely switch and try to play pressing with high possession.  Jeff Linton still can't buy a goal although his movement was better. 

Spot on.If The Saint and Miggy are out then it’s Fraser and Murphy up front for me.We need mobility and someone who will get in the box as we need to win matches.Hayden right back Dummitt left back.Anyone but Lascelles in central defence with Clark.

1 hour ago, Polarboy said:

Murphy has been decent this season when called upon in fairness to him.

He's a good player to bring off the bench against tired legs, don't think he'll have the same impact if he starts.

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

D3422474-343D-41E6-B4D4-E12129A72DEE.png

• Like 1

Fucking shambles of a manager, regardless of any individual errors you handle that behind closed doors ffs. Embarrassment of a bloke, honestly losing all fucking interest with this dildo in charge. 

• Like 4

It was an empty stadium. 

How the fuck can he blame Ritchie for not getting the “tactical message” (:lol: fucking whey aye Steve, as if…) when all the fat cunt had to do was shout? 

Edit; has fucking Edwards come storming in to Craig Hope calling him out for criticising The Precious yet? 

5 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

It was an empty stadium. 

How the fuck can he blame Ritchie for not getting the “tactical message” (:lol: fucking whey aye Steve, as if…) when all the fat cunt had to do was shout? 

Edit; has fucking Edwards come storming in to Craig Hope calling him out for criticising The Precious yet? 

I think Edwards is still too busy thinking about new digs at Staveley.

8 hours ago, OTF said:

He's a good player to bring off the bench against tired legs, don't think he'll have the same impact if he starts.

He’ll produce more than Linton if he starts a few games.If you watch our goal again,watch where Linton moves to prior to Fraser receiving the ball.I may be wrong but does Gayle look interested when he plays.I know it’s not very often but he always looks like he’s being forced to play against his wishes.He even looks disappointed when he scores.Fraser quickens the play yet Brucey is reluctant to start him.

5 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

It was an empty stadium. 

The fat cunt,and Jones you could say,should have been shouting messages before Ritchie came on.It’s never Brucey’s direct fault.

It was just a weird move that smacked of panic though. Darlow has been doing well and there was no need to drop him. It’s the kind of thing that seems almost bound to backfire when you’re in a run of form / position like ours. 

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Yeah. And they’re qualified FA goalkeeping coaches are they? Or just some journo spaffijg off opinions in a rare moment of sobriety? 

Think The Fish on speed.

Going after an influential player like Ritchie seems to be yet another attempt to get sacked IMO. He’s tried to attack the fans, attack the players, attack the journos and now he’s getting at blokes that have been here for years and done far more to get the club out of the shit than Bruce ever has, the thick fat cunt. It actually brings me immense pleasure to see how anguished he is every single week at still having to show up to work when he’s so desperate for another pay-off. Hope he’s going through a crate of lager a night in abject depression, the cunt.

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Going after an influential player like Ritchie seems to be yet another attempt to get sacked IMO. He’s tried to attack the fans, attack the players, attack the journos and now he’s getting at blokes that have been here for years and done far more to get the club out of the shit than Bruce ever has, the thick fat cunt. It actually brings me immense pleasure to see how anguished he is every single week at still having to show up to work when he’s so desperate for another pay-off. Hope he’s going through a crate of lager a night in abject depression, the cunt.

We’re in the shit because players HAVE been listening to him.Two fat pricks will be in charge when we play West Brum at the weekend in our next must win game.I make Brum favourites if our ‘injuries’ are actually injuries.

14 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

:lol: “Hello Alex, aye it’s dad, your dad... it’s Steve. Aye yeah haha your dad, fuckin dozy cunt. Anyway what they saying about iz now on the tweets and that? They’re fuckin not are they? Not the cabbage again man, I’ll never shake that... right never mind that, you just say I’m proper gutted about being slated. I don’t know why I’m not fired man Alex, I’ve fucking tried the lot, I even called Charnley a little mug but he just ran oot the room and hid behind Steve Harper. Ritchie you say? Aye right, aye I’ll slate him, say he’s not telling the players what to do after I told him, I mean I already made Shelvey captain so shows I can’t care about communication but hopefully no one spots that. Who knows he might start on iz and I can whack in a bumper fucking compo claim! Ah kna man, every day I’m not fired is another day less in Benidorm, I was telling Jonjo he will love it, I said there’s plenty of shade under the Carling umbrellas. Anyway get yeself on talkSPORT or something this week, I’ve already got Keys backing me up. They hired that Jones man, he’s relentless so I told him to fuck off on the touchline... aye dead casual there was no way a camera picked up on it. I’ll be home aye, no only 4 packs of space raiders I’ll still polish the Bhuna off. In a bit!”

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

He’s even shite at getting the sack 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Alex said:

He’s even shite at getting the sack 

When a better job comes along I wouldn’t be surprised if he lets the owner of his new club sort out compensation,then he demands a pay off for leaving/being forced out.He’s a fat useless cunt who would have been chased last summer if supporters had been allowed to watch games.Sad Makem Bastard