Brucey’s Boys vs Wolves Wankers

ewerk

An interesting look at what went on for the goal we conceded. Should Shelvey have waited for the instructions to be relayed? Should Ritchie have shouted them faster? Filled in at RB himself until he did? Or could Steve Bruce have done the obvious and pulled Murphy over while all the players were waiting for the substitution to take place?

• Like 2

He's got form for this, What was the game where the players were literally shouting at Bruce for instructions? Was it Willems debut?

1 minute ago, David Kelly said:

Dead cert now that we try to rush Wilson back and he breaks down and is ruled out for the season.

:lol: Aye, nailed on. Pure Bruceball.

• Haha 1

:lol: Why the fuck did they ever see Bruce as a steady pair of hands who could keep the club in the Premier League? Did they just ignore his entire managerial career? As Alex said in another thread you’d really think relegation was the aim with the decisions they’ve made. 

I honestly think it's because Ashley thinks of himself as a fan of football because he's been to a few England games. He hasn't a clue about league football, and too much arrogance to employ people who do. 

Any decent DoF could have delivered what he's after on the budget he's happy with and saved him 2 (maybe 3) relegations. But Fanks Mike wouldn't give up control.

33 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I honestly think it's because Ashley thinks of himself as a fan of football because he's been to a few England games. He hasn't a clue about league football, and too much arrogance to employ people who do. 

Any decent DoF could have delivered what he's after on the budget he's happy with and saved him 2 (maybe 3) relegations. But Fanks Mike wouldn't give up control.

But Ashley wouldn’t appoint a decent director. We did have two directors of football at Newcastle. Dennis Wise and Joe Kinnear. He is just as shit at appointing people at boardroom level tbh

Ashley has shown for a long time that he doesn't give a fuck about Newcastle United.  It really wouldn't surprise me if he had very little part in appointing Bruce in the first place.  He probably gives league a quick look every few weeks and sees we're not in the bottom 3 and as long as that remains the case he doesn't give us a second thought.

Appointing Charnley to run the club is the bizzare bit.  He wouldn't have a got a job running any of the companies I've worked for, and I've worked for some poorly run companies over the years, and none of them are close to the size of Newcastle United.  I'd love to know what the opinions of the chief execs at the other premier league clubs are of him.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, David Kelly said:

Almiron and ASM out til April.  Dead cert now that we try to rush Wilson back and he breaks down and is ruled out for the season.  That's us down.

Aye, we are absolutely fucked now like and it’s not even like we’ve been picking up result with those 2 players in the side (2 wins out of 17). So we’re double fucked. Oh and how I wish we could have seen this coming, who would have thought it would all go to shit sooner or later under this fucking fat useless grotesque arrogant thick cabbage headed kebab scoffing cunt.

Edited by 247
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, ewerk said:

An interesting look at what went on for the goal we conceded. Should Shelvey have waited for the instructions to be relayed? Should Ritchie have shouted them faster? Filled in at RB himself until he did? Or could Steve Bruce have done the obvious and pulled Murphy over while all the players were waiting for the substitution to take place?

With nee crowd ,it’s easy to hold Ritchie from going on and shout instructions to the players who are going to change positions.There’s only one person to blame for the players being in the wrong positions when Shelvey took the free kick.

4 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Might be the optimist in me but I think he’s away if we don’t beat West Brom. Probably left too late again but still

Too late now but I would have gone for Pearson.Staying up or going down,I expect Brucey to our manager next season.Usually every cloud has a silver lining.