The Battle of the Bulge - West Brom vs Newcastle United

ewerk

Time wasting sub to try and keep this big result. 

Right 100% has to be fired. We absolutely fucking needed to win that and should have, showed nothing at all, no interest nothing. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Howay said:

It’s so fucking frustrating man. I’m desperate for us to win here but there’s this feeling of hoping WBA just fucking score as it’s exactly what this complete waste of space manager deserves. It’s a bloke that evidently doesn’t bother taking coaching sessions, picks absurd line ups and then either not bothers with subs or botches them, has fallen out with the players, argues with everyone, calls the fan base out despite no one being at games, has a record of 4 wins, 3 draws and 12 losses in last 19 games, yet the press is still fucking saying he’s doing a good job! 

Similarly Tyldesley earlier on about fan expectations relative to the odds on us going down at the start of the season. Completely ignoring the bookies will have factored in our having an absolutely abysmal manager and most fans expecting us to do shit because of that. Yet he still somehow makes it into a stick to beat the fans with 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Howay said:

Time wasting sub to try and keep this big result. 

Right 100% has to be fired. We absolutely fucking needed to win that and should have, showed nothing at all, no interest nothing. 

Behaving like a man under absolutely no pressure.

• Like 1

Well if anyone for some reason wants to completely waste an hour and a half of their life I've got a decent idea on how to do it quite effectively now 

Just now, Alex said:

Similarly Tyldesley earlier on about fan expectations relative to the odds on us going down at the start of the season. Completely ignoring the bookies will have factored in our having an absolutely abysmal manager and most fans expecting us to do shit because of that. Yet he still somehow makes it into a stick to beat the fans with 

:lol: Tremendous aye. It’s just a joke man. It’s like when Jordan on talkSPORT was talking about other teams doing shit and saying it’s not just you lot, thanks you orange wank splat I’m buzzing that we are shit now I know Brighton are also a dog shit team. He was also going on about fans etc, is just embarrassing at this point, any fan base would be fucked off with this. We have barely put in a decent performance in two years, every player has noticeably regressed, theres not a single fucking positive to draw from Bruce’s time in charge yet these cunts will sit there say he’s doing a good job in difficult circumstances and highlight fan expectations. What exactly are our expectations? 

• Haha 1

Can’t wait for the summer. A draw against Fulham to clinch survival on the last day, the pundits rolling out the abuse on the fans as they congratulate Bruce on somehow keeping this team in the league, a nice new contract for Bruce before the takeover collapses. 

Staggering performance by a few of them today. Staggeringly bad. Any sort of quality at all and we'd have comfortably beaten these today but when the dross you're left with can't square a fucking ball twice in the first ten mins or just take a shot on v the keeper then what can you do? Tyldsley's comments on us being shit and it not being unexpected was funny as fuck, mind. Yes, Clive, nobody thinks it's unexpected, that's been our point for quite some considerable time you massive fucking duck egg. :lol:

• Like 4

All the talk on Amazon was about how Bruce would have been happy with the point. They’re not wrong, I bet he thought it was job done look at us now within a point of the drop with a worse goal difference. 

• Like 2

Fuck I hate these early kick-offs.  It means that they are on at a reasonable time here in Oz, so I feel pressured to watch, instead of watching the 25 minute mini match in the morning. 

Even that is a drag, but having to watch an hour and a half of that dross just reinforces the fact that I could not give a flying fuck about this team.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

Fuck I hate these early kick-offs.  It means that they are on at a reasonable time here in Oz, so I feel pressured to watch, instead of watching the 25 minute mini match in the morning. 

Even that is a drag, but having to watch an hour and a half of that dross just reinforces the fact that I could not give a flying fuck about this team.

Imagine us watching it then having the rest of the day ahead after it? :lol:

• Haha 1