The Battle of the Bulge - West Brom vs Newcastle United

ewerk

It’s almost as if having the worst manager in the league is a disadvantage. 

I thought he had signed a 2 year deal? In which case the notion he’d be due a big pay off if he was sacked with about 3 month left on his deal is mental, they were basically incentivizing failure. 

18 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It was a three year deal so runs until next summer. It was apparently £1m per year with performance bonuses on top so all together it's £1m per year.

:lol: and still it would be incentivizing failure if the pay off is equal to the entire contract, surely Charnley and Ashley aren’t that fucking daft? 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

We wouldn’t be in this mess if we had defenders who want to defend and if Useless Joe had been injured all season.

I think we do have defenders who want to defend, and I think Joelinton wouldn't have been selected half as many times under a remotely competent manager. 

The blame lies evenly between the manager and the gomers that employed him. 

Bruce, like a reverse David Brent; on the surface likeable and well meaning, but a horrible twat underneath it all.

15 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I think we do have defenders who want to defend, and I think Joelinton wouldn't have been selected half as many times under a remotely competent manager. 

The blame lies evenly between the manager and the gomers that employed him. 

Bruce, like a reverse David Brent; on the surface likeable and well meaning, but a horrible twat underneath it all.

think you're being overly generous there to be honest mate.

on the surface he's an utter, utter cunt too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1