Fanzine

Oliviaelliott

consensus - we're fucking shit. enjoy the match.

ps - i hope you make the top 4 ahead of one of the so-called "big 6", just to piss off the sky/talksport dickheads

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Oliviaelliott said:

Thank you so much! A couple of sentences for each would be perfect. Thanks again 

Newcastle

Who would you consider the best player is for West Ham?  Antonio I guess.

AA

What do you think West Hams strengths and weaknesses are?  It's difficult to watch us these days so I barely watch any other teams let alone pay attention to their strengths and weaknesses.

How do you think Newcastle will get on for the rest of this season?  If our attack is fit sharpish I think we'll just about struggle to stay up.  If they don't or Mrs Doubtfire brings them back early and they get injured again we'll struggle to score let alone get enough points to stay up.

What player for Newcastle should opposing teams watch out for?  Jeff Hendrick.  See if you can see him in a game because for 90% of this season I've not been able to spot him on the pitch at all.

Are you happy with the return of Andy Carroll?  No.  Pathetic attempt to try and pacify the fans last season when we could see we had nothing up front.  Giving him a contract extension was beyond ridiculous.  We'll probably give him another year in the summer.

How gutted were you when the recent takeover fell through?  I lost most of the interest I've had in football.  The takeover was the only way I could see us getting past being the most pathetic club in the country that Ashley has turned us into.  I'd always thought that point in sport was to try to be the best you can at whatever level you compete.  Not every club can be Barcelona or Juventus but they can do whatever they can to be the best they can.  We simply exist to try and be in the premier league and advertise Mike Ashley's other tat.  Being owned by a pretty horrible regime wouldn't have concerned me at all if it meant I could be interested in football again.

What has been Newcastles biggest struggle this season?  The worst manager I've experienced in 40 years pips the fact that our midfield are barely league one standard.

Does Steve Bruce deserve the criticism he receives from fans?  No, he deserves so much more than he gets.  Covid has probably saved him from getting pelted with rotten cabbages from the stands and worse if he had the nerve to go out in local bars.  On a scale of how much a like or dislike the managers I have experienced, he is so far down the scale that Souness and Allardyce are closer to Keegan and Robson than they are Bruce.

Do you think you will stay up this season?  Totally depends on Wilson, ASM and Almiron.

What are your score predictions for Newcastle v West Ham?  For some reason I have us down as sneaking a win, one of only two I could envisage when I looked at our remaning fixtures.  If I'd watched you at all this season other than on the opening day, I suspect I'd be expecting a dry bumming from you though.

17 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

:lol:

It's true. Everyone else is a bitch who probably only watch NUFC by TV in Singapore. 

Did you intentionally write this as if it was being said by someone from Singapore? :lol:

Edited by Gemmill
  • Haha 2