Steve Bruce’s current shite V Steve Bruce’s previous shite but in claret and blue

sammynb

3 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

:lol: He doesn't need to be a world beater. Murphy can't hold down a place in championship sides, and hasn't looked like scoring in any season.

Sorry mate but you're talking out of your arse if you think Ritchie has shown more than Murphy this season. At least Murphy has a goal and assist playing from right wing back when he's actually got a run out, and was one of the few who looked decent, apart from ASM and Almiron, in our very short cup runs. Ritchie's career at premier league level has been done for a while. And all this isn't to say that I think Murphy anything more than very average, but compared to Ritchie and Joelinton he'd be getting in my team.

Just now, Polarboy said:

Sorry mate but you're talking out of your arse if you think Ritchie has shown more than Murphy this season. At least Murphy has a goal and assist playing from right wing back when he's actually got a run out, and was one of the few who looked decent, apart from ASM and Almiron, in our very short cup runs. Ritchie's career at premier league level has been done for a while. And all this isn't to say that I think Murphy anything more than very average, but compared to Ritchie and Joelinton he'd be getting in my team.

Well he nearly scored, managed to find the bar though 

Just now, TheGingerQuiff said:

Well he nearly scored, managed to find the bar though 

🤣 Which is more than Big Joe has looked like doing, or Ritchie when he's been given the chance. Nearly scores straight away, oh but he he hit the post like 😉

Just now, Polarboy said:

🤣 Which is more than Big Joe has looked like doing, or Ritchie when he's been given the chance. Nearly scores straight away, oh but he he hit the post like 😉

Why do you keep bringing Joelinton up? How many points does hitting the post get us?

Would he actually have been sacked anyway? Highly doubt it.

Commentatory actually referred to it accidentally as a "fight against survival" and he couldn't have been more accurate.

2 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

It would have been better not to score in the end. It will give Bruce another week.

Exactly how I feel. Was disappointed we actually scored in the end. We are going absolutely nowhere.