Steve Bruce’s current shite V Steve Bruce’s previous shite but in claret and blue

sammynb

It could be proven by giving him a run in the side, I mean it's not like he hasn't had opportunities. He was starting ahead of miggy in some games this season. And now our entire forward line is crocked and he can only make the bench. WONDER WHY

5 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

It could be proven by giving him a run in the side, I mean it's not like he hasn't had opportunities. He was starting ahead of miggy in some games this season. And now our entire forward line is crocked and he can only make the bench. WONDER WHY

Because Bruce is a shite manager, hows that. He'd rather player Joelinton because he can run and is a big lad. But I mean why should I take your opinion seriously anyway when you didn't have a clue that Murphy was literally one of if not Sheffield Wednesday's best player's last season. Oh and Almiron should start ahead of Murphy all day everyday, but he's injured so that's not the argument is it.

2 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Because Bruce is a shite manager, hows that. He'd rather player Joelinton because he can run and is a big lad. But I mean why should I take your opinion seriously anyway when you didn't have a clue that Murphy was literally one of if not Sheffield Wednesday's best player's last season. Oh and Almiron should start ahead of Murphy all day everyday, but he's injured so that's not the argument is it.

The argument is that when he has started he's been shit 

9 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

The argument is that when he has started he's been shit 

Was he shite when scored against Wolves and started the game? And again if your metric is shite, you have to have a dulux colour chart of shite given how low the bar is set for being worth a start in the team. And the argument was whether he's a better shout than Joelinton and Ritchie given our current injuries, and on tonight's showing he put forward a pretty compelling argument for himself.

Edited by Polarboy

2 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Was he shite when scored against Wolves and started the game? And again if your metric is shite, you have to have a dulux colour chart of shite given how low the bar is set for being worth a start in the team. And the argument was whether he's a better shout than Joelinton and Ritchie given our current injuries, and on tonight's showing he put forward a pretty compelling argument for himself.

Yes. He's always been shit and always will be. That's the point I'm making. Keep up. He's only 5 years younger than Ritchie and has a third of his career goals and has started half as many games. And Ritchie is by no measure a world beater.

SHIT

1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Yes. He's always been shit and always will be. That's the point I'm making. Keep up. He's only 5 years younger than Ritchie and has a third of his career goals and has started half as many games. And Ritchie is by no measure a world beater.

SHIT

I brought up Joelinton because that's who he'd be starting over were I to take someone out of the team, and I brought up Ritchie because that's who you think should be starting in that positon. It's not that hard to understand mate. And a lot of Ritchie's goals were scored in league two, Murphy has closer to a half his goals,  yes he is five years older, Ritchie's legs have gone, and he's a considerably worse player than the average player he was when they weren't. And while the Championship is not the premier league you clearly have to be better than shite to score 9 and set up 6 in a poor to middling Sheffield Wednesday team who look like they're going to be relegated this season. Is Murphy anything more than near the bottom of the table quality, no, is he better than what Ritchie has shown over the last two season's, absolutely. But as you say these aren't facts and only opinions, yours just happens to be wrong, and of course lacking any sort of basing in knowledge given you had no clue what Murphy did last season.

9 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

I brought up Joelinton because that's who he'd be starting over were I to take someone out of the team, and I brought up Ritchie because that's who you think should be starting in that positon. It's not that hard to understand mate. And a lot of Ritchie's goals were scored in league two, Murphy has closer to a half his goals,  yes he is five years older, Ritchie's legs have gone, and he's a considerably worse player than the average player he was when they weren't. And while the Championship is not the premier league you clearly have to be better than shite to score 9 and set up 6 in a poor to middling Sheffield Wednesday team who look like they're going to be relegated this season. Is Murphy anything more than near the bottom of the table quality, no, is he better than what Ritchie has shown over the last two season's, absolutely. But as you say these aren't facts and only opinions, yours just happens to be wrong, and of course lacking any sort of basing in knowledge given you had no clue what Murphy did last season.

:lol: none of that deters from how shit he is, unfortunately.

Almiron might be fit for Brighton according to the cabbage, so that's an incredibly small glimmer of light. Maybe if Almiron starts ahead of Joelinton we can stop arguing about who's slightly shitter between Murphy and Ritchie 😉

14 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Almiron might be fit for Brighton according to the cabbage, so that's an incredibly small glimmer of light. Maybe if Almiron starts ahead of Joelinton we can stop arguing about who's slightly shitter between Murphy and Ritchie 😉

Cabbagehead is more interested in saving his own fat skin and inevitably he will bring all three of them back to early causing them to break down once more.

2 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Cabbagehead is more interested in saving his own fat skin and inevitably he will bring all three of them back to early causing them to break down once more.

In fairness I think they overreacted to how bad Almiron's injury was going to be initially, Almiron is made of surprisingly strong stuff for the size of him, and I think it was more of an impact injury as opposed to ligaments, iirc. I understand your concern fully though given Cabbage's record on injuries, but it's getting to that stage of the season where we will have to take some risks with injury. I'd be more worried about him bringing ASM and particularly Wilson back too early given the nature of their injuries. They could easily break down again with groin and hamstring injuries respectively. Thankfully though I think this international break may save our bacon in terms of giving them a bit of extra time to get fit.

24 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

In fairness I think they overreacted to how bad Almiron's injury was going to be initially, Almiron is made of surprisingly strong stuff for the size of him, and I think it was more of an impact injury as opposed to ligaments, iirc. I understand your concern fully though given Cabbage's record on injuries, but it's getting to that stage of the season where we will have to take some risks with injury. I'd be more worried about him bringing ASM and particularly Wilson back too early given the nature of their injuries. They could easily break down again with groin and hamstring injuries respectively. Thankfully though I think this international break may save our bacon in terms of giving them a bit of extra time to get fit.

Bacon did you say?

• Haha 3

Murphy is better than current Ritchie for sure. Keeps his head down too much, and runs himself into bad channels on occassion but isn't prone to stupid challenges or crap set pieces and is more likely to create.

Still think he's most effective coming off the bench and Ritchie staying on the bench. If it's a choice of one of these two and Joelinton starting in a wide position it'd be Murphy for sure even though he's defensively suspect and lightweight.

• Like 2

I’ve just had a look at Villa’s goal.Maquillo takes a step to the right to get out of the way of the cross.Initially I thought he was anticipating an overlap but the play who may have overlapped wasn’t yet in a position to give the player on the ball that option.

Cowardice,the only word I can use for such behaviour.

• Haha 2