Seagulls eat Cabbages.

trophyshy

6 minutes ago, acrossthepond said:

Can't wait to see who the next dinosaur Ashley digs up will be. Maybe Kinnear again? He's still alive, right? 

Even a dead Kinnear couldn’t do worse than this charlatan.

Fucking Sky commentators actually seem like they're trying to wind us up, but they're just fucking clueless and believe every cliche about us as usual. Apparently we'd be happier even if we were in the bottom three if we played more attractive football.

Look at the tracking back from Brighton at 2-0 up, epitomises how much bettwr they are and why we fully deserve to be heading to the championship.

If we were going to lose we may as well lose big. There's only so much that even Ashley can ignore for fear of having to spend money. I hope Brighton score another few. Although goal difference could be problem of course, but getting rid of Bruce is more important.

Just now, acrossthepond said:

I think I'm done. Clearly the players are. There was no attempt to block the cross and no attempt to mark the scorer. Schoolboys would've done better and I mean that literally. Fuck all the way off. 

Clark and Uselescelles absolutely clueless with regards to marking anyone.

1 minute ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Clark and Uselescelles absolutely clueless with regards to marking anyone.

They've stopped playing for Bruce, and in certain respects I can't really blame them.

50 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

This sub highlightung the fat useless cunts appalling treatment of the Longstaffs 

Brings Sean on when 3-0 down with 14 minutes remaining. :lol: