Seagulls eat Cabbages.

trophyshy

Ryan Fraser is a lazy little prick. Multiple times he's not been bothered to track a player, plainly doesn't give a shit.

Just now, essembeeofsunderland said:

Hendrick to come on.

Sorry I was wrong, this was the last thing we needed.

• Haha 1

Have got to say that I think this has been the most passive, heartless performance I have ever seen in such an important fixture. Embarrassing.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, OTF said:

Have got to say that I think this has been the most passive, heartless performance I have ever seen in such an important fixture. Embarrassing.

If this isn’t a clear case of ‘he’s lost the dressing room’ then I don’t know what is.

If we lose from here, which seems highly likely, or even scrape a jammy draw, and this shite doesn't get Bruce the sack, it will be the most illogical non-firing of a manager I can remember in my lifetime. Only Ashley would help orchestrate such a fucking unwanted oddity in football. A big problem we do have is that even if he does sack Bruce it will likely be Jones who takes over as the cheap option. Although in fairness who that is decent would take over at this stage. I know some of us, including myself were quick to jump on the Jones train, mostly because anything looks better than Bruce and of course that Everton win, but this split striker shite is wank. And according to Rob Lee, who's son played in the Luton side that Jones was coaching, that split striker nonsense is definitely his doing. It might work with the right players, but persisting with it without the right players is madness. Of course maybe it's Bruce who wants to persist even with so many injuries.

• Like 1

The most clear thing is that Ashley has absolutely no interest in the club. If he did he wouldn’t allow cabbage heed to put out this absolute disgrace of a side. He wouldn’t allow a manager to continue who thinks we’ve done pretty well recently. After a bit of promise against Everton and Southampton we’ve fallen straight back into the style (and I use that word very loosely) we were in back in January. 
The fact he has no interest might actually be a good thing long term in that he definitely wants to be as far away from us as possible.