Seagulls eat Cabbages.

trophyshy

This game was a whole team failing to give a fuck.

It's remarkable that Ashley and Charnley could pay compensation to appoint someone jn Bruce who anyone with a skerrick of knowledge knew with certainty would be a terrible appointment. Bizarrely, on top of that there seems to be a sizeable payout owing if he is removed from the position. Truly logic defying, but finds similar company with not only the purchase of Joelinton but also his continued inclusion in the team.

22 hours ago, OTF said:

This game was a whole team failing to give a fuck.

It's remarkable that Ashley and Charnley could pay compensation to appoint someone jn Bruce who anyone with a skerrick of knowledge knew with certainty would be a terrible appointment. Bizarrely, on top of that there seems to be a sizeable payout owing if he is removed from the position. Truly logic defying, but finds similar company with not only the purchase of Joelinton but also his continued inclusion in the team.

I think backing Bruce and continually playing Joelinton show that the club’s exec team would rather double down on terrible decisions instead of taking responsibility and doing something about it. Charnley seems like a rabbit in the headlights, I doubt he can choose which socks to put on in the morning.

Incidentally I have no doubt that Bruce has been told to play Joelinton if he’s fit, probably in the hope he will come good and justify his ridiculous price tag. Which provides Bruce with an excuse for failure.

10 minutes ago, Kitman said:

I think backing Bruce and continually playing Joelinton show that the club’s exec team would rather double down on terrible decisions instead of taking responsibility and doing something about it. Charnley seems like a rabbit in the headlights, I doubt he can choose which socks to put on in the morning.

Incidentally I have no doubt that Bruce has been told to play Joelinton if he’s fit, probably in the hope he will come good and justify his ridiculous price tag. Which provides Bruce with an excuse for failure.

It HAS to be in the T&C that the useless twat plays. Effectively played 60ish games a man down.