Funny relegation story - supporter gets jailed?

Nehe

18 minutes ago, Nehe said:

Wow, is this some kind of playground with a bunch of 10 year old kids gathered from a special need school?

Embarrassing.

If it is then you’ve just breached the conditions of your release.

• Haha 11

All he wanted to do was talk about his beloved story about a NUFC fan going to jail because of relegation, I mean isn't that what playgrounds and forums are for? :(

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 4

Give him some credit. These stories are always so wholesome and heartwarming. 

Reminds me of the time one of our budgies passed away and the other was so grief stricken it starved itself to death. Oh how we laughed!  Fun times. 

3 hours ago, Nehe said:

Wow, is this some kind of playground with a bunch of 10 year old kids gathered from a special need school?

Embarrassing.

:lol: Bye then

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Ok I'll put you out of your misery. In 2009, Bob Wisheart, a Newcastle United fan from Longbenton was that sozzled after heavily drinking on the Sunday we got relegated at Villa park that he walked into the police station that used to be in Market Street and asked to be arrested to be put out of his NUFC related misery. Unfortunately Bob being a bit pissed combined with the police having no sense of humour ended up with Bob getting arrested for assaulting an officer. He got a short custodial sentence and whilst was in prison had this encounter, I'll leave the rest in Bob's words......"On my first day in Acklington HMP all bravado from my drunken encounter had disappeared and I was genuinely shitting it. I was put in my cell whilst the other prisoners were having their dinner and told I'd have a cell mate so just hoped my cell mate wouldn't be a total psycho. Anyway after dinner the door opened and in walked a six foot by six foot tattooed fucking monster. I said 'alright?' and tried to act cool but he just glowered at me till he heard the footsteps of the screws walking away and then said in a gravelly voice, 'Do you like games?' I replied 'What?' He said again, 'Do you like games?' but a little more louder and a bit more insistent. 'err, aye, I don't mind I suppose....' Then he interrupted me, 'Let's play mammys and daddys!' It was at this point that my heart sank and I thought I was in for a total beasting before he added, 'I'll be the mammy, you be the daddy.' I then thought, ok Bob, this mightn't be as bad as it could be, let's see what happens so I said  'ok then, if you want I'll be the daddy and you'll be mammy.' He then smiled before growling at me as I tried to smile back.....'Right, now that's settled come over here and start sucking mammy's cock'. :good:

Starting to worry about the way your mind works ... but  :crylaughin:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I have a funny story about a team being relegated to League One

Is that the one about enjoying Burton? Now that was funny 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

Is that the one about enjoying Burton? Now that was funny 

It’s the one about the former player, whose mother was racially abused by their fans, scoring the goal that sent them to the third tier of English football 

• Haha 7

45 minutes ago, Alex said:

It’s the one about the former player, whose mother was racially abused by their fans, scoring the goal that sent them to the third tier of English football 

4F57F4F3-225A-460D-AF10-0AE18A20501F.gif

• Haha 3

I could tell you a historically accurate story about someone who spent his days hovering around the gates of a "playground with a bunch of 10 year old kids gathered from a special need school" asking vague questions and throwing around half arsed insults. It ends a bit like the story @Howmanheyman already told. 

• Haha 2

So what is the problem then? One simple question is asked about an old news story that someone might remember. It gets a bunch of rude and nonsense answers for no reason. Embarrassing is a kind word.

If you do not remember it, don't bother answer or just tell it that way.