Cabbage's sack of useless shite v The Special One's special ones

sammynb

You can't say that wasn't a vast improvement, apart from the usual shite from Krafth. Spurs going for a champions league spot with Kane etc, that's a great point. Now if we go to Burnley next week and play like we did against Brighton etc, then it will have been for almost naught.

Fancied Fulham to win if we lost but, even though they’re in the same boat, in the sense a win takes them out the bottom three, that point puts a bit of pressure on them. Grealish is still out like 

11 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Bruce bemoaning that 'You have to put up with so much nonsense up here' apparently. He's fucking relentless, like. 

I think he's forgetting that he's supposed to be from "up here". But alas he's just a poor boy from a poor family from Manchester in all reality. More Manc than the rain the cunt.

• Haha 2

He's now talking about this 'nonsense about a mole.' He fucking brought it up and was going to hunt the mole down! :lol: :lol: 

Fuck me, he's either a spectacular idiot or the best wum I've ever seen.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Bruce bemoaning that 'You have to put up with so much nonsense up here' apparently. He's fucking relentless, like. 

To be fair he’s right sadly, we have to put up with a fucking nonsense of a manager, a nonsense owner, and a completely nonsensical managing director all being in charge of the areas football club. Can’t wait until the day none of the fucking bastards are at the club. 

Fwiw I completely forgot we were playing, that’s where I’m at now. It’s meaningless anyway, if we stay up Bruce will be kept on and obviously going down is a nightmare too so it’s a lose lose really. It makes complete sense that he’ll have a dig at the fanbase immediately after an ok result, sums the punchable cunt up. I also say ok result because I’m deluded and don’t think a draw against a team in the same division is something to froth at the mouth over like his mates are no doubt doing. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Criticising the manager when his team is a point above the relegation spot - madness!

The next game against Burnley is huge. A win there takes us up to 32 points. We’ve got to go all out for the 3 points. Fuck this “respect the point” bollocks Because we’ve got a horror run after that before Sheffield utd and Fulham last two games of the season. We don’t want to be going into those games needing to win. 

5 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Fuck me, he's either a spectacular idiot or the best wum I've ever seen.

The time for that either is long gone. The dipshit actually believes all the shit he comes out with.

8 hours ago, Isegrim said:

I see Edwards is back and still pretending that Bruce isn’t doing a bad job. Good for him if he is not suffering from long covid, but bad that’s long idiocy though.

🤪

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Andrew said:

Just caught up on the highlights, can't believe what I've seen.

Joelinton struck a shot without scuffing it.

The bloke is incapable of hitting a shot with his laces. He had a shot early on that he scuffed at the keeper from 20yds, and then missed a sitter from 5yds for trying to hit it with his instep 

Genuinely can't remember ever seeing him smash a ball at the keeper 

9 hours ago, Andrew said:

Just caught up on the highlights, can't believe what I've seen.

Joelinton struck a shot without scuffing it.

That’s his one for the season