Bruce’s Tinned Breakfast vs Dyche’s Racist Pot Noodles

Ayatollah Hermione

ASM put the team on his back today, simple as that. The fact we looked completely clueless before ASM came on shows how out of his depth Bruce is, it’s pathetic really, I know you always miss your star players but our team can barely play football until ASM turns up :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Howay said:

ASM put the team on his back today, simple as that. The fact we looked completely clueless before ASM came on shows how out of his depth Bruce is, it’s pathetic really, I know you always miss your star players but our team can barely play football until ASM turns up :lol:

Every one else had a bit more purpose and belief once he was out there as well. Thank fuck that bullshit lack of a penalty in the end will mean nothing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

It’s been the best example why we should get rid of Bruce. We were second best all game and only win because of the individual class of Saint Saint-Maximum

Aye, as Ewerk said the bloke is going to get credit for simply hoying his best player on :lol:, there was absolutely no plan before or after that sub it was simply a double sub and hope that either Wilson or ASM could produce. I know wankers like Edwards will crawl over broken glass to give Bruce credit for this but it’s a total stretch to offer him that imo, literally anyone with half a passing interest in football could have managed this with the way ASM burst into the game. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

It’s been the best example why we should get rid of Bruce. We were second best all game and only win because of the individual class of Saint Saint-Maximum

The best example of the many that we should get rid of Bruce is that there is a not a single example for keeping him.

If I was being generous his pro list would start and end at "Makes everyone else look more attractive."

• Like 1

so that's 4 more points than my wildly pessimistic predictions post brighton game and it looks like we're safe..

and oh what joy that brings, no takeover in sight, ashley, charnley and bruce overseeing another season of rotting decay.

fucking brilliant! 

Stating the obvious, but the importance of that win can't be underestimated when you look at our next five games, not to piss in the proverbial cornflakes. We just have to hope Fulham's current form holds, as their fixtures aren't great, if a fair bit better, either. West Ham without Antonio and Rice should be one we should go into with confidence of getting a result of some kind at least. Fulham play Arsenal, miss a gameweek, and then have Chelsea. If we can get a win from one of the next two against the West Ham and Arsenal, we'll be well on our way to safety I think, and not have to go into the final game within three of Fulham and shitting our pants. Of course we also have that Sheffield Utd game before Fulham, but I wouldn't like to be relying on getting a result there either, so close to the end.

Edited by Polarboy