Bruce’s eating crisps on the toilet mags vs Moyes football factory geezers

Tom

Shock that when we finally attack a side down to 10 men that happens. Can we fucking fire Bruce yet ffs. It’s insane that wankers like Edwards will be chomping at the bit to give Bruce credit for this one too, it’s plain as day this was a result completely in spite of his awful instructions. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1

I don't know why I torture myself. As if anxiety levels weren't bad enough through covid, we have to watch matches that seem to be specifically written to wind us up, and then maybe give us a little reach around if we're lucky. The commentator was already giving Bruce his sound bite, saying he was some sort of genius for putting on Willock, our only well rounded, athletic midfielder on the bench.

9 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

I don't know why I torture myself. As if anxiety levels weren't bad enough through covid, we have to watch matches that seem to be specifically written to wind us up, and then maybe give us a little reach around if we're lucky. The commentator was already giving Bruce his sound bite, saying he was some sort of genius for putting on Willock, our only well rounded, athletic midfielder on the bench.

I heard the commentator literally say “Newcastle have been set up perfectly by Bruce” while West Ham were all over us in the second half. I get the pricks that ignore the games completely and just lazily go off the results or the position at the exact time they bother looking, but that wanker is literally sat at the game watching :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, t00nraider2 said:

Highlights how shite some of our players are anarl.

What does? Losing to Blackpool or just generally bottling it when automatic promotion looked to be on the cards? 

• Haha 9