Bruce’s eating crisps on the toilet mags vs Moyes football factory geezers

Tom

2 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Brucey blamed the players for dropping too deep for most of the second half and took all the credit for being more attack minded towards the end of the game.Injuries got a mention again of course.

Rafa’s fault tbh

16 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Richie, Longstaff and Murphy replacing Hayden, Lewis and Krafth has been a massive upgrade 

Yes, good for Bruce doing things his way now with using Rafa’s tactics and playing his players...

10 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Richie, Longstaff and Murphy replacing Hayden, Lewis and Krafth has been a massive upgrade 

And imagine how much better our midfield would be with Hayden fit and replacing that useless cunt Shelvey? We might even keep possession long enough to not be camped on the 18 yard box defending against 10 men.

As others have mentioned, the recent form is more in spite of Cabbagehead than because of.

1 hour ago, sammynb said:

And imagine how much better our midfield would be with Hayden fit and replacing that useless cunt Shelvey? We might even keep possession long enough to not be camped on the 18 yard box defending against 10 men.

As others have mentioned, the recent form is more in spite of Cabbagehead than because of.

Hayden for Longstaff aye.Willock is anonymous in most games when he starts.Saying that,If given the chance i wouldn’t be surprised if Brucey pays £20m + for him this summer.Take away Almiron and we have no legs/pace in midfield if you class The Saint as a forward.Nee legs/pace in midfield of course means none going forward or chasing back.We’re still a shambles most of the time when teams get at us.We get back in numbers and that’s it.

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I think Hayden is overrated personally. Would rather see Willock or Matty given a game 

Seeing Hayden is out for the remainder of the season, why not. Still cannot see Shelvey being dropped. It will Longstaff dropped if anyone.

1 hour ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Hayden for Longstaff aye.Willock is anonymous in most games when he starts.Saying that,If given the chance i wouldn’t be surprised if Brucey pays £20m + for him this summer.Take away Almiron and we have no legs/pace in midfield if you class The Saint as a forward.Nee legs/pace in midfield of course means none going forward or chasing back.We’re still a shambles most of the time when teams get at us.We get back in numbers and that’s it.

Um, not sure what is going on here seeing my point was all about twaty Jonjo.

5 hours ago, sammynb said:

Seeing Hayden is out for the remainder of the season, why not. Still cannot see Shelvey being dropped. It will Longstaff dropped if anyone.

Um, not sure what is going on here seeing my point was all about twaty Jonjo.

You said Hayden for Shelvey,I said Hayden for Longstaff.

I see Bruce's tactics (I know) were to start time wasting by the 15th minute.  Clearly playing for a draw and then unexpectedly gets gifted 2 goals and a red card and still doesn't know what to do

Mate, I’m one of the few on here that doesn’t treat you like a cunt or a fool but if you’d like me too, feel free to keep acting the way you are.

Edited by sammynb
  • Haha 2