Euro Super League.

Ugly Mackems

:lol: Isn’t this wanker the head of this soopa doopa league? It sounds like it’s going to be AMAZING. They should also add VAR review over everything to make sure every decision is 100% right so that way the money is always going into the right pockets. 

6 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Isn’t this wanker the head of this soopa doopa league? It sounds like it’s going to be AMAZING. They should also add VAR review over everything to make sure every decision is 100% right so that way the money is always going into the right pockets. 

Why not just decide who’s won the game beforehand, send the players out to record some “highlights” with a shitty soundtrack, then put them out on TikTok?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Formula E, the electric car racing series, has a feature where the viewing public can vote for which driver should get an extra performance boost. Just wait until Perez gets his hands on that idea.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Suggesting first that Western Scottish sectarianism is the biggest issue here conpared with good old Scotland v England rivalry turning into violence is a bizarre position to take. There will be millions of reasons on offer to your village elders that will override any residual SNP inspired protectionism.... 

Celtic and Rangers trash every place they go to to play it'd be carnage down here. The other teams mentioned would treat it as a canny away day out tbh.

Most "other" teams fans would love it, if those 2 fucked off, everyone realises there'd be a very skint period but it'd be better longer term.

13 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Formula E, the electric car racing series, has a feature where the viewing public can vote for which driver should get an extra performance boost. Just wait until Perez gets his hands on that idea.

WTF?  How do the public decide that?  

Paulo Tossconi is a known sitter, Rolando Cajones voted for Brexit and Jedward Cockrot has a Muhammed Shed! Who gets the bonus?  YOU decide.

• Haha 4

44 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Wait, what?

Do the drivers get a say? Like if 10,000 kids watching on Twitch decide to give him a boost just as he's approaching a turn... well, that's just good tv.

46 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Celtic and Rangers trash every place they go to to play it'd be carnage down here. The other teams mentioned would treat it as a canny away day out tbh.

Most "other" teams fans would love it, if those 2 fucked off, everyone realises there'd be a very skint period but it'd be better longer term.

Yes, I've been at games at SJP involving both those cheeks of the same arse and its been fuckin hell on. Irrelevant in the long run though. ..Indy types would be fuming,  worth doing just to piss them off the self righteous wankers....they remind me of Brexiteers every single fuckin day...

I see scudamore is involved in a consultancy role in the meeting with the 14 little clubs and the premier league. 

wasn't he the stonking fucking halfwit who wanted to play a week of fixtures on the moon or something equally as absurd?

honestly man just kick the cunts out the league with immediate affect, but expect masters to still be mulling it all over in 2025.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Yes, I've been at games at SJP involving both those cheeks of the same arse and its been fuckin hell on. Irrelevant in the long run though. ..Indy types would be fuming,  worth doing just to piss them off the self righteous wankers....they remind me of Brexiteers every single fuckin day...

I wouldn't worry about Celtic fans visiting. The club will demand to be let in and when they are they'll adopt a policy of abstention. 

10 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Indy types are the antithesis of Brexiteers, given they (we) wanted to stay in the EU, you'll find the rabid brexit types are the west of Glasgow flag shaggers.

3 hours ago, Renton said:

How is it exactly the same? This fundamentally breaks the pyramid in a way the PL didn't. It literally stops football being a sport and makes it entertainment. The PL injected huge amounts of money into the game but its always been competitive. Newcastle had a real shot of the title back in 1996. As well as getting relegated a decade later of course. 

The club's couldn't have given a monkeys about the clubs in the football league one of whom was us. The league was based on sheet greed and designed to make the rich richer. How many teams are now fucked and shit scared of losing the PL money? Parachute payments etc has even skewed things for the other EFL sides who don't have it. The PL and CL was like a game of monopoly, the longer it's went on, well....look at it now. The game's been fucked for years, same clubs trying to pull the ladder up and but for the odd exception you know who's going to win stuff. This is just the next step on that ladder. I'd love to see massive and more balanced change throughout the leagues where relegation isn't an existential threat on a clubs existence or threat to a decade plus of obscurity. Whether the 6 clubs come back or not, this is the perfect time to get football sorted as even the current situation is now little more than a joke with the dice loaded with the rich 6. I welcome sky's analysis but they've said absolutely fuck all about the status quo as it's suited them to the ground. Hypocritical cunts. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I welcome sky's analysis but they've said absolutely fuck all about the status quo as it's suited them to the ground. Hypocritical cunts. 

Definitely hypocritical but they are soon to be fucked over one way or another, football's going to go streamed PPV sooner or later, might be in Sky's interest to assist in fucking off the non-legacy 6 and rebuilding with what's left, they almost certainly won't get a slice of the ESL pie.

so, fucking useless as expected...... 

The Premier League have released a statement following their meeting this afternoon.

It reads: "The Premier League, alongside The FA, met with clubs today to discuss the immediate implications of the Super League proposal.

"The 14 clubs at the meeting unanimously and vigorously rejected the plans for the competition.

"The Premier League is considering all actions available to prevent it from progressing, as well as holding those Shareholders involved to account under its rules.

"The League will continue to work with key stakeholders including fan groups, Government, UEFA, The FA, EFL, PFA and LMA to protect the best interests of the game and call on those clubs involved in the proposed competition to cease their involvement immediately.

"The Premier League would like to thank fans and all stakeholders for the support they have shown this week on this significant issue.

"The reaction proves just how much our open pyramid and football community means to people."

• Jaysus... 1

BTW can you imagine if we'd been bought by the Saudis. We'd have to be taking shifts on here to fend off all the fans turning up to ask HOW THE FUCK we had snuck from 17th in the league into the "Big X". 

It would have been equal parts exhausting, embarrassing and fucking hilarious. 

• Haha 6

34 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Indy types are the antithesis of Brexiteers, given they (we) wanted to stay in the EU, you'll find the rabid brexit types are the west of Glasgow flag shaggers.

Policy & intent are irrelevant, you lot SOUND like a gang of whiny entitled pricks.  At least the Brexiteers won their referendum. Yes, I know, Brexit changed all that. Get on with it ffs. Whilst you're here, what will be the border arrangements either end of Coldstream Bridge for when I visit? Given that Scotland will very likely stay in the EU?  thanks 👍

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Brendan Rogers is claiming that Leicester's progress has accelerated the plans for a Super League. Because of course that self-involved cunt thinks this is all about him. 

Wasn't he being binned off by Liverpool when Leicester were winning the title?

The other 14 clubs should start holding meetings too and clubbing together to vote in their interests, hopefully this underlines to the usual scabs i.e. Everton that they’re not part of that little club and they need to start to look out for their own interests, rather than those of where they aspire to be. Be nice if we can all move to remove Masters from his position, he’s just a complete shill for these 6 teams. Likely don’t have the votes but it’ll send a signal to these six that they’ll never get the votes to push any of their dog shit agendas. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Howay said:

The other 14 clubs should start holding meetings too and clubbing together to vote in their interests, hopefully this underlines to the usual scabs i.e. Everton that they’re not part of that little club and they need to start to look out for their own interests, rather than those of where they aspire to be. Be nice if we can all move to remove Masters from his position, he’s just a complete shill for these 6 teams. Likely don’t have the votes but it’ll send a signal to these six that they’ll never get the votes to push any of their dog shit agendas. 

Imagine Charnley in that meeting man :lol:

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Howay said:

I'm getting a certain amount of comfort out of the fact that while that cunt masters was playing happy families with levy and werner they were dry fucking his tory arse in the background. 

• Haha 3