Kloppo's Super League Apologists vs. Brucey's Scampi Fries Fingers

Meenzer

2 hours ago, Tom said:

I wish the corrupt premier league would stop giving us 12.30 kick offs to punish us for nearly being taken over 

Been a bit busy, turned on as they scored and thought fuck it, my belly is more important so switched it off to do my dinner and haven't bothered putting it back on. Fucking loathe early kick offs and they're taking the piss the amount of times they've done it to us lately but when you're on permanent aways for the shit Monday games what do we expect? If they think everything's ok now they can think again. The current set up stinks to high heaven. The fact I'm not even watching it says it all. The game is already fucked as it is.

We were really in the game then he took Clark off for Willock, why didn’t he swap Shelvey for Willock? He’s such a fucking shit manager, your team has plenty of the ball and you change the shape or put Shelvey at CB both are poor choices. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

We were really in the game then he took Clark off for Willock, why didn’t he swap Shelvey for Willock? He’s such a fucking shit manager, your team has plenty of the ball and you change the shape or put Shelvey at CB both are poor choices. 

He's been undone by bringing on James Milner. Stumped.

1 minute ago, Howay said:

Maybe Clark was injured? Maybe Brucey has another plan.

1 minute ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Mane was clearly offside so the passage of play ends and we don’t get the offside decision!!!!

Yeah, they even cut the replay proving it short and the commentary didn't mention it. Lucky that the 'big 6' are no longer getting preferential treatment.

• Like 1