Kloppo's Super League Apologists vs. Brucey's Scampi Fries Fingers

Meenzer

Who’s the Liverpool defender that misses the ball before Gayle nods it down to Willock? He seemed swamped by the present of Gayle & Shelvey..you’d think VVD & Gomez might have sorted that situation rather more effectively..

3 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Who’s the Liverpool defender that misses the ball before Gayle nods it down to Willock? He seemed swamped by the present of Gayle & Shelvey..you’d think VVD & Gomez might have sorted that situation rather more effectively..

Andy Robertson. In fairness he's only about 5'7. 

Btw that Fabinho tackle on ASM was fucking absurd. Tackles like that should honestly be classed as violent conduct and be a red, at no point does he even look at the ball never mind try and get it. While I’m on this trend referees should crack down on this rotation of fouls bullshit like Liverpool did to ASM this game, it’s pathetic. It’s a shame Man City had an off season and a lot of injuries last year which let these tramps sneak in as I’m fairly hopeful they’re on a downward slide now. I don’t think Klopp has lost it or anything as I know he’s having a rough year personally which I think factors into things, but I do think they had a massive swing of favor last year and now they’re not getting the rub things are really getting to them. 

I’m a few beers deep, but it’ll be nice to see Salah leave the PL, I think he’s a cheating cunt tbh. I barely see a game go by without him diving all over the place, I still enjoy winding Liverpool fans up about Ramos out-cunting the wanker. I think Mane is a quality player and it sums the scousers up that they’re turning on him after a down year by his usual standards. Anyway I’m rambling the to long didn’t read is fuck these bamps I’m buzzing Steve ‘the gimp’ Bruce fucked them over with his absolute dirge tactics and left mr hipster spitting feathers, enjoy the Europa League you bampy cunts. Anyway, where’s the mackem thread laters lol. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 10

They could and should have battered us. 

Fabinho foul should be a red,

[quote]

SERIOUS FOUL PLAY

A tackle or challenge that endangers the safety of an opponent or uses excessive force or brutality must be sanctioned as serious foul play.

Any player who lunges at an opponent in challenging for the ball from the front, from the side or from behind using one or both legs, with excessive force or endangers the safety of an opponent is guilty of serious foul play.

VIOLENT CONDUCT

Violent conduct is when a player uses or attempts to use excessive force or brutality against an opponent when not challenging for the ball, or against a team-mate, team official, match official, spectator or any other person, regardless of whether contact is made.

In addition, a player who, when not challenging for the ball, deliberately strikes an opponent or any other person on the head or face with the hand or arm, is guilty of violent conduct unless the force used was negligible.

[/quote]

Fernandez was lucky and should have seen red.

ASM is mint.

• Like 2

On 25/04/2021 at 16:14, PaddockLad said:

Hasn’t Liverpool’s collapse from being top around Nov/Dec(?) coincided with their first team coach leaving?  Klopp has sounded like someone’s shit in his desk draw every time they’ve dropped points since then. 

It pretty much coincided with not beating us just before the New Year.  They were top then, but were outthought by the tictacal genius who is the cabbage one, and realised they could no longer compete properly.

• Haha 3