Steve Bruce’s Willockless Winnets vs Arteta’s spray painted heed

Tom

So far I’ve missed over 20 minutes of our match because of them putting it on a tiny split screen. I don’t see the point, nothing is happening I don’t need to watch live coverage of these Manchester United fans walking around. 

3 minutes ago, Howay said:

So far I’ve missed over 20 minutes of our match because of them putting it on a tiny split screen. I don’t see the point, nothing is happening I don’t need to watch live coverage of these Manchester United fans walking around. 

The NBC woman just apologized to Arsenal fans for having them miss the commentary. No mention of us, then again we're hardly even on the pitch so that's no great surprise. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, acrossthepond said:

The NBC woman just apologized to Arsenal fans for having them miss the commentary. No mention of us, then again we're hardly even on the pitch so that's no great surprise. 

Aye I heard that, total disgrace. I don’t see the point in covering it at all like this let alone for over half an hour while a game is on. The dickheads also keep saying the same shit, about how the fans are disruptive meanwhile them covering it is disrupting another game :lol:  

• Like 1

Two down now, I’ve missed over half the game because of this coverage of a bunch of fat middle aged mancs in skinny jeans milling about a pitch. Time to switch off and do a little to impact advertising money. Football in the modern era eh, they’d rather cover a story about the politics of the sport than the sport itself. 

You are playing a team between two kegs of a semi final who are in no man’s land in the table. How do you approach the game?

Give them an easy ride and don’t put them under pressure so they are not getting worn out. Fair play.

• Like 1