10k In Attendance v Sheff U (Home)

Ugly Mackems

1 hour ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Stood outside proving you're far too tight to go inside. 

Waiting for our date tbh. You really know how to spoil a girl 

Fuckin cunting no away fans at Fulham now....a team of highly trained idiots all have hotel rooms booked...we’re still going....if we can’t get to see the game am nominating @Dr Gloom to put a barbecue on for us round his gaff :thumbup:

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Fuckin cunting no away fans at Fulham now....a team of highly trained idiots all have hotel rooms booked...we’re still going....if we can’t get to see the game am nominating @Dr Gloom to put a barbecue on for us round his gaff :thumbup:

it's a date - i'll make my famous guacamole 

• Haha 5

14 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

I moved to Fulham last year. I’d get booking pubs now as it is nigh on impossible to get a pint round here on a Saturday nowadays.

I’d invite you round to mine but I don’t want you highly trained idiots ruining my new astroturf!

• Haha 5

55 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

I moved to Fulham last year. I’d get booking pubs now as it is nigh on impossible to get a pint round here on a Saturday nowadays.

I’d invite you round to mine but I don’t want you highly trained idiots ruining my new astroturf!

Pop across the river to the Bricklayers? They have an excellent doorframe you can smash your head off and look a right tit. 8/10 would recommend

• Haha 5

That Fulham match where Barton scored the winner from a penalty at the death is comfortably one of the worst games of football I’ve ever attended. I think that was the one bit of excitement from either side in the whole 90 minutes. The Eight Bells was canny before and after like

Edited by Alex

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

That Fulham match where Barton scored the winner from a penalty at the death is comfortably one of the worst games of football I’ve ever attended. I think that was the one bit of excitement from either side in the whole 90 minutes. The Eight Bells was canny before and after like

It was absolutely dreadful and it was fucking freezing as well. 

I just remember Allardyce strolling past at the end trying to milk the applause (as though he had just overseen a tactical masterclass) and getting dog’s abuse. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

Yeah I've got a ticket.  Bought a couple of cabbages in preparation.

Everyone I know applied has got 1 (or 4 in on case!) Only one not heard anything yet is my wheelchair bound mate. 

12 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Everyone I know applied has got 1 (or 4 in on case!) Only one not heard anything yet is my wheelchair bound mate. 

you gonna stand up and start a rousing chorus of 'brucey, brucey give us a wave' then?

58 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Anyone else been successful? 

Just me then!? 

I’ve got a lovely wife and two kids, haven’t died yet, and in my youth shagged most of Europe ( and Joe Brown’s daughter @PaddockLad). 

Canny successful in my book. 

#dirtybusiness #heronfoods #bige #whyamireplyingtothisdullard

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I feel quite successful not wasting a fucking Wednesday night watching this shite in a half-empty stadium. I've had quite enough experiences in the Intertoto Cup to see me off those.

Easy there cowboy. It's Tuesday.

• Haha 4