10k In Attendance v Sheff U (Home)

Ugly Mackems

for a variety of reasons I haven't watched a single game of ours this year, mostly because the sight of the fat mess in our dubiously named technical area properly makes my flesh crawl. I've listened to most of them though on radio newcastle whilst doing the many chores the wife seems to find for me.

gonna make an exception tonight though and find a stream the premier league wouldn't approve of, for the sole reason of seeing how the 10,000 superfans react to the worthy winner of manager of the month.

wor steve has took us from 17th to 17th and I expect nothing other than a rousing hero's welcome.

4 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

20210519_175710.jpg

Sky Q interface is a pain in the arse, when I get these errors it usually either storage is full or needs to be turned off at the mains and started up the long way (takes about 10 minutes). Sometimes both. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

No iptv?

Its the father in law’s laws sky go account...it’s gratis so I’ve no complaints really...updated the laptop and am now regretting having the technical knowledge to do so because it’s now working perfectly and we’re still utter shite :thumbup:

• Haha 1

What a fucking stinking game this is :lol:. Nice to make sure the fans in attendance get the full Steve Bruce masterclass. 

Edited by Howay