Brendan Rogers' sly Foxes v Cabbagehead's normal service resumed

sammynb

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

No Callum Wilson ?

On his way home to Poole already..  I've recently found out what road he lives in, its surprisingly close to me #middleagedstalker 

Some saying he's worth a place in a 23 man England squad this summer...would tend to agree :cuppa:

36 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

On his way home to Poole already..  I've recently found out what road he lives in, its surprisingly close to me #middleagedstalker 

Some saying he's worth a place in a 23 man England squad this summer...would tend to agree :cuppa:

ooh look at me, I live in the same street as a footballer.

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

I can only dream of driving a 20 plate van.

:(

Plainly, it’s not mine :lol: 

We do live on the edge of the start of the very posh bit of town though...a few years back Herman Hereidersson lived about a five minute walk away from here when he played for Portsmouth, at the first part of the very posh bit. There’s a pub between here & there, him and his “shield maiden” missus used to come in for a beer. She was captain of the Iceland women’s team. Nice folk. Used to see Darren Anderton in there too which always raised a laugh because we knew he’d given our mate’s sister in law a facial back in the day...

• Haha 6

I once (along with others) got in to a ruck with some tottenham supporters in the swan at hammersmith post our cup game there in the mid 80s. caught in the crossfire of flying chairs was una stubbs, willie rushton and balderick out the blackadder. they left immediately looking suitably unimpressed.

bit shit I know, but it's my only real football/celebrity claim to fame.

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

I once (along with others) got in to a ruck with some tottenham supporters in the swan at hammersmith post our cup game there in the mid 80s. caught in the crossfire of flying chairs was una stubbs, willie rushton and balderick out the blackadder. they left immediately looking suitably unimpressed.

bit shit I know, but it's my only real football/celebrity claim to fame.

Always get Una Stubbs and Isla St Claire mixed up. One was Aunt Sally and the other on the generation game wasn't it? (Bizarre how this links in to a fight in the 80s via our game at Leicester in 2021). :lol:

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Always get Una Stubbs and Isla St Claire mixed up. One was Aunt Sally and the other on the generation game wasn't it? (Bizarre how this links in to a fight in the 80s via our game at Leicester in 2021). :lol:

aye.

apologies for derailing the thread of our greatest victory in living memory!  :)

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

aye.

apologies for derailing the thread of our greatest victory in living memory!  :)

I was hoping for a couple of photos saying which one was which, BD. :lol:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I was hoping for a couple of photos saying which one was which, BD. :lol:

una stubbs looked a bit like this when I last saw her, except angrier.

also, she never left any of us love messages....

160423.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

41 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Una Stubbs was always on Give Us A Clue as well :lol: Wurzel Gummidge was canny fucking weird iirc 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Like Kevin pietersen with his ripped beer belly

Like me except ripped 

• Haha 1