Yes that's right, it's that time of the week again - Bruce's ragged bunch of this is as close as you'll ever be to being champions v The Champions of the best league in the World!

sammynb

We were unlucky tonight. Take away the massive deflection and the assist off the inside of the post and it finishes 3-2 to us

Willock is a fucking huge improvement on Hayden mind. Imperative that we keep him next season

Well it was easier on the eye but HOLD THE FUCKING PRESSES AND NEVER STOP HOLDING THEM.........

This is what separates the men from the boys, the Hopes from the Ryders. 👏👏

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Newcastle's performance tonight will put 10k on the attendance next home game.

Crap math fact: if you measure attendance increases in terms of percent Bruce could legitimately claim a 10,000% increase in tonight's attendance from the last home game.

He couldn’t.. 0 x whatever etc

He could claim causing 99% of the people on this forum adopting apathy as their outlook on football if he wants a high percentage 

We wouldn’t have played like that v City’s first team in say January but it was a really good end of season game. Willock was plainly shafting Arteta’s missus :cuppa: 

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Haha 4

The thing is,no one ever rings football talk shows ,either on tv or the radio and mentions Rafa.It’s the clueless presenters and know-nowt pundits who bring comparisons up then agree with each other that Brucey is better than Rafa.You’d think the editors of these programmes would ask the presenters to put them straight instead of believing all ex-players know more than fans.’Unless you’ve played the game.......’ .That’s the usual shite you get .

Funny though, everytime Bruce, his son or the pundits take a swipe at Newcastle castle fans for questioning Bruce's credentials I can't help but think about Rafa's short stint at Chelsea and the abuse he faced there. I don't recall him ever take at dig at the fans, actually I could swear he repeatedly said words to effect of "it's understandable, I don't expect them to like me but I'm here do a job and I plan to do that to best of my ability"

Edit: actually i take that back,

https://youtu.be/je3aZvJVWl0

But still handled it with more grace than Bruce ever could.

Edited by Blastronaut