Parker's got nothing left to play for but pride v More of the same Bruceball

sammynb

What's the bet that Bruce has asked one of his crony "sports journo" mates to ask him about beating Rafa's points total.

Bruce - Yeah look, we've had to dust ourselves down a fair bit this season, but we've beaten the mighty Rafa, so it can't have been that bad eh?

For the first time in ages I decided to watch this pish but I kept getting phone calls from this bloke who’d say,

” Hi Marco, I’m the dandy highwayman!”

” Hi Marco, stand and deliver!”

” Hi Marco, ridicule is nothing to be scared of”

Six times he rang and each time I told him I wasn’t Marco, but he was adamant. 

Anyway, thank fuck that’s over, eh? 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

For the first time in ages I decided to watch this pish but I kept getting phone calls from this bloke who’d say,

Your joke? Most definitely!

😉

• Haha 5

12th is massively flattering given how shite we have been for the majority of the season. The late season rally probably means we’re stuck with Bruce for another season too 🙄

Seven in a row for Willock. 

A goal every 68 minutes in this 7 matches.

Amazing.

Amazing for a man is not Striker.

Amazing for a man is not a striker playing in a team with very few goal opportunities every match.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

Seven in a row for Willock. 

A goal every 68 minutes in this 7 matches.

Amazing.

Amazing for a man is not Striker.

Amazing for a man is not a striker playing in a team with very few goal opportunities every match.

What isn’t amazing is that he won’t be playing for us next season.

• Sad 2

28 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

12th is massively flattering given how shite we have been for the majority of the season. The late season rally probably means we’re stuck with Bruce for another season too 🙄

17th and staying up on goal difference would have seen Bruce safe for another season.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

go.gif

• Haha 1

We just know that BUJ will be a near ever present next season ,unless we shift him,if Brucey is still in charge.I expect Wilson to go,possibly to Tottenham.The Saint will be off,as will Carroll.Gayle hopefully because he’s nowhere near Premier League level.

I can see Brucey chasing Willock all summer and not getting him and bringing in at least three non-effective attacking players on the cheap.

Are we now not worth buying for £300m+.If Ashley doesn’t find a buyer this summer you have to wonder whether he really want’s to.

16 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Just watched a replay of the goal.You just know BUJ would have got in the way on the edge of the box resulting in nee goal.

:lol: You're digging him out for something he didn't do, in a game where he wasn't playing, that we won.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

We just know that BUJ will be a near ever present next season ,unless we shift him,if Brucey is still in charge.I expect Wilson to go,possibly to Tottenham.The Saint will be off,as will Carroll.Gayle hopefully because he’s nowhere near Premier League level.

I can see Brucey chasing Willock all summer and not getting him and bringing in at least three non-effective attacking players on the cheap.

Are we now not worth buying for £300m+.If Ashley doesn’t find a buyer this summer you have to wonder whether he really want’s to.

You're a real happy fun bloke, y'know?

3 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Didn't we give Gayle a new contract when we though we were getting relegated? 

11 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Didn't we give Gayle a new contract when we though we were getting relegated? 

Until 2024 (just checked) 

• Jaysus... 2

5 hours ago, The Fish said:

:lol: You're digging him out for something he didn't do, in a game where he wasn't playing, that we won.

I was going to say that if BUJ had picked the ball up where Willock did,the outcome would have been the same,without losing the ball the edge of the box though.

Chief executive of a club with a tight owner?

Overpromoted and secretly dreading the moment the axe will inevitably fall?

Need to get new players but scared to feel the wrath of your boss?

Hopeless at getting new players 'over the line'?

Then subscribe to TossItOff.com/boardroom

For a small percentage of your salary we'll advise when to sit back, how to ignore that phone call and give you the details of friendly agents that'll gladly accept a small decrease in their clients new salary if you give them longer watertight contracts they couldn't possibly get elsewhere. Why panic getting a new player in when that new player is already there at your club just waiting to sign on the dotted line?!

TossItOff.com/boardroom, taking the worry out of decisions so YOU don't have to.

• Haha 7