Parker's got nothing left to play for but pride v More of the same Bruceball

sammynb

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

You're a mackem, we know you're a mackem, we've known for fucking ages. Why are you still pretending?

Why are you so gutless to admit we've played poor this season? I think it's you that's the mackem.

14 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

Why are you so gutless to admit we've played poor this season? I think it's you that's the mackem.

No, but seriously. It's plain as day that you support Sunderland, so why try to maintain the charade? People would likely have less of an issue if you were to drop it.

1 hour ago, t00nraider2 said:

Why are you so gutless to admit we've played poor this season? 

i think the one thing we can all agree on is sunderland played poor this season. 

and last season.

and the season before. 

and the one before that

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

No, but seriously. It's plain as day that you support Sunderland, so why try to maintain the charade? People would likely have less of an issue if you were to drop it.

Because then he’d have to admit that he’s been an absolute fucking whopper for over 10 years on a “rival’s” message board. :lol:

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Because then he’d have to admit that he’s been an absolute fucking whopper for over 10 years on a “rival’s” message board. :lol:

See that's the thing, 10 years of posting somewhere where everyone thinks you're an absolute cunt and yet they still keep posting.

Whether its a mackem or even some some sad sack mag, it keeps coming back, over and over and over.

Pathetic really that anyone could lack that much self awareness.

:suicide:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

He hasn't been on here for 10 years though, or am I missing something?

He turned up not too long after Ashley bought us. , then opened his current account a couple of years ago- it might not be exactly 10 years but it’s only a kick in the bollocks away from it. 

12 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

He turned up not too long after Ashley bought us. , then opened his current account a couple of years ago- it might not be exactly 10 years but it’s only a kick in the bollocks away from it. 

Unless it was BUJ doing the kicking, in which case it was last week