Euro 2020/1

Meenzer

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

Looks like another Muamba situation. Highly likely that's his last professional game of football sadly. Nice that he won the league with Inter...

Luckily he was on the pitch when it happened, if he was at home when it happened they might not have got to him quick enough. Might have saved his life that he played today. 

54 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Christian Eriksgone more like

42 minutes ago, Bizza said:

Cunt.

33 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Don't be a tit 

31 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

He’s thankfully got more lives than you’ve got brain cells.

Gan canny on Quiff lads- we’ve all got a fairly dark sense of humour on here, Quiff’s just massively misread the room- we’ve all done it at some point. 

It’s not his fault, all those years inhaling smog on Teeside have fogged his brain 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Keyboard warrior.

I mean pictures had already emerged that he was conscious and that, you fucking wetwipes

That means that your attempt to be funny wasn’t just out of taste but out of time too.

I mean you're just spectacularly proving my point Thompers. Posting offensive shite in an attempt to look edgy. Which is hard when you've told everyone on here you live in your mams spare room and struggle to maintain an erection 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I mean you're just spectacularly proving my point Thompers. Posting offensive shite in an attempt to look edgy. Which is hard when you've told everyone on here you live in your mams spare room and struggle to maintain an erection 

What would you know about edgy, Florence Nightingale

I read the thread in hindsight and didn't think anything of his post - seemed like him surviving made Quiff a cunt rather than if it was the other outcome and it was in the Yes, Gemmill thread. 

Edited by NJS
  • Thanks 1

He’s playing both Rice and Phillips in midfield, and putting Trippier as left back :lol: Why the fuck is this bloke managing England. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1

What do we think then, are England going to be smashed here? I've got a mate who is Croatian so I'm mentally preparing myself for the inevitable post-match onslaught.