Euro 2020/1

Meenzer

1 hour ago, Howay said:

He’s playing both Rice and Phillips in midfield, and putting Trippier as left back :lol: Why the fuck is this bloke managing England. 

I see Howay has already answered my question.

47 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

What do we think then, are England going to be smashed here? I've got a mate who is Croatian so I'm mentally preparing myself for the inevitable post-match onslaught.

Watch Modric put it in the top corner past the Mackem T-Rex.

Still cannot believe KK had Modric all but signed for those stupid cunts to know better about football!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Watch Modric put it in the top corner past the Mackem T-Rex.

Still cannot believe KK had Modric all but signed for those stupid cunts to know better about football!

The stupid cunts would've had him sold soon enough.  

• Like 1

He needs to sub Phillips off, he’s basically not defending anyway as Croatia are playing deep so we may as well use someone that can actually contribute in attack like Grealish or Bellingham. 

5 minutes ago, acrossthepond said:

Dirge by and large. Opening was OK. Quintessentially English match I'm afraid, over-defensive and over-reliant on a couple of flair players. 

Decent 10 mins at the start, ran out of steam. Unlucky on the Foden chance but really the issue for both teams IMO is a total lack of end product. Sterling for all he seems to panic people just has no plan beyond beating his man, it seems like.

Distinct lack of bulldog spirit itt. Johnson will be stripped to the waist at the G7 by now, clenching his fists with his thumbs folded in. 

Edited by Gemmill
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Which daft twat designed a stadium where half the pitch is in darkness on the telly. 

Was Norman Foster wasn’t it? 

There are claims being made that the booing for BLM was drowned out by canned applause played over the tannoy. I suppose those doing the booing don't like the idea that some real English people think that they're a disgrace.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Distinct lack of bulldog spirit itt. Johnson will be stripped to the waist at the G7 by now, clenching his fists with his thumbs folded in. 

Merkel will probably show him some selfies and nudes from 2014 on her mobile to calm him down.

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

There are claims being made that the booing for BLM was drowned out by canned applause played over the tannoy. I suppose those doing the booing don't like the idea that some real English people think that they're a disgrace.

They were always going to come out with absolute bollocks, same as how they claim it’s because them kneeling is some Marxist revolutionary movement :lol: just a bunch of racist little Englander wankers. I’m sure when Marcus Rashford is driving his customized Range Rover into the drive way of his Cheshire mansion he’s day dreaming about a massive Marxist revolution in the UK, or is it more likely he wants to highlight the horrible abuse he, and many others, suffer from very likely the same Neanderthals that are booing a peaceful gesture. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

My mam was on text earlier today telling me she hoped I was gonna boo them when they took the knee. :lol:

Then raging about how they don't wear poppies but they can do this. Certifiable. 

I think she was just copying and pasting from the Daily Mail. She loves calling me a lefty Guardianista. 

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

#PostsThatAgedBadly

To be fair I stand by that he shouldn’t have started, he got an assist but we’d have been more attacking with Bellingham or Grealish in there from the start. 

so, in short Southgate can suck my plums. 

7 hours ago, Gemmill said:

My mam was on text earlier today telling me she hoped I was gonna boo them when they took the knee. :lol:

Then raging about how they don't wear poppies but they can do this. Certifiable. 

I think she was just copying and pasting from the Daily Mail. She loves calling me a lefty Guardianista. 

The DM comment section is accusing the DM itself of being a Marxist rag in league 'the establishment' as it isn't claiming that the cheers for BLM were faked by a cabal including UEFA, the BBC and George Soros.

Edited by Rayvin
  • Haha 4