Euro 2020/1

Meenzer

2 hours ago, Howay said:

To be fair I stand by that he shouldn’t have started, he got an assist but we’d have been more attacking with Bellingham or Grealish in there from the start. 

so, in short Southgate can suck my plums. 

Man of the match, wasn’t he?

• Like 1

It's a real indictment of the dogshit we've had managing England for decades that Southgate is going to end up being our most successful manager in donkey's years. 

Speaking of plums, Luuk de Jong is playing for the Netherlands at the Euros. 

Fair play to Southgate. Like most people, I felt he’d had a nightmare when I saw the team sheet but it was a controlled performance. They bossed the World Cup semi final but they barely had a sniff this time 

36 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Man of the match, wasn’t he?

I still don’t rate him, and I still don’t want to see him and Rice as a pairing going forward. He did well but Bellingham and Grealish are both better players. 

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Careful now…

*Is very grateful he didn’t post his Eriksen charger gag last night*

I thought he could've maybe ran it off? Tsk, modern players today! A heart attack never stopped former German U-boat commander and Huddersfield keeper, Hans Offme-Chest. 

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I thought he could've maybe ran it off? Tsk, modern players today! A heart attack never stopped former German U-boat commander and Huddersfield keeper, Hans Offme-Chest. 

He owed that to the efforts of his physio Justin Zenickov-Time.

I’ll see meself out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@PaddockLad FYI Michael Bridges and Scott McDonald are talking up Scotland's hopes against the Czechs, so they're fucked, sorry mate.

They're also claiming Lydon Dykes as one of our own gone rogue and as Mugrighter use to always tell us Aussies are shite footballer, so you're double fucked. Sorry again.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sammynb said:

@PaddockLad FYI Michael Bridges and Scott McDonald are talking up Scotland's hopes against the Czechs, so they're fucked, sorry mate.

They're also claiming Lydon Dykes as one of our own gone rogue and as Mugrighter use to always tell us Aussies are shite footballer, so you're double fucked. Sorry again.

Wisdom from the Antipodes, thank you brother 🙏

I was 28 when Scotland last played a game in a finals... am 51 now :jesuswept: