Euro 2020/1

Meenzer

Two things from this match. 

1) Scotland we're great considering they're shit.

2) England have fuck all chance of winning this even with home advantage. They were dog shit.

• Like 2

Well, if anyone watched that and still thinks we're one of the "favorites" to win this tournament, I've got oceanfront property in Kazakhstan for sale. 

I'm just going to say it - has Kane ever done anything of note while playing for England? That chump is the one getting comparisons to Shearer? Scored a pen and a tap-in against Panama three years ago and that's made him England's great hope. He looks like a donkey. 

Good on Scotland btw. Set up and stayed rigid. I just don’t understand what goes through Southgates head, how the fuck do you watch for 40 minutes where the two England CBs are camped out on the half way line and he thinks we still need two defensive midfielders. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Two things from this match. 

1) Scotland were great considering they're shit.

2) England were shite considering they’re great.

FYP

• Haha 2

I’m happy with that tbh. It’s a better result for England than Scotland in reality but most fans won’t feel that way, especially the plastic wankers on the England side of the fence who have Israel and USA flags on their Twitter profile 

3 minutes ago, acrossthepond said:

Well, if anyone watched that and still thinks we're one of the "favorites" to win this tournament, I've got oceanfront property in Kazakhstan for sale. 

I'm just going to say it - has Kane ever done anything of note while playing for England? That chump is the one getting comparisons to Shearer? Scored a pen and a tap-in against Panama three years ago and that's made him England's great hope. He looks like a donkey. 

Stfu, what have Egypt, or the USA for that matter, ever done at the Euros? 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Alex said:

I’m happy with that tbh. It’s a better result for England than Scotland in reality but most fans won’t feel that way, especially the plastic wankers on the England side of the fence who have Israel and USA flags on their Twitter profile 

The result was rarely in the doubt. The performance was embarrassing.

Just now, ewerk said:

The result was rarely in the doubt. The performance was embarrassing.

I don’t really give a fuck about England tbh. I’m not embarrassed 

• Like 1

I’m really struggling to get into the euros and that match certainly didn’t help. I think Newcastle may have put me off football for good.

As bad as they were, that is a much better result for England as I can’t see Scotland beating Croatia.

• Like 1

Clarke did Southgate tactically 

Not sure Southgate is completely rubbish but you can't be so horrifically inconsistent as to get things pretty much spot on v Croatia then fail to spot that 19 year old Gilmour & Aston fuckin Villa's McGinn were ruling the the centre of the park and being  unable to do anything to stop it. 

2 games zero goals for Scotland.  That's likely why we won't go through but if we get some of the luck we've earned v Croatia we might squeak it...

• Like 1