Euro 2020/1

Meenzer

7 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I just hope Russia get novichucked out.

Yea I think I'm talking shit actually. We want Denmark to keep scoring, putting themselves and Finland through at the expense of Russia. Belgium can fucking do one. 

Sounds like Mount and Chilwell may need to isolate after being in ‘contact’ with Gilmour. I can’t believe no Scottish players weren’t in closer contact with him than those two

This third place caper is a complete fuck-on, mind. I know FIFA and UEFA have a compulsive urge to bloat their tournaments beyond all reasonable doubt but Switzerland shouldn't be hitting any knockout stages just because they knocked a couple of goals past the shittest team in the tournament.

Denmark & Finland last night

Scotland, Croatia & Czechs tonight 

Less dead rubber games with 4 x 3rd place teams going through from group stage. They'll be some poor last 16 teams tbf but the advertisers will love it...

Much better England performance. Grealish and Saka hard to drop after that. We have so many options, Southgate doesn’t know his best team, which is part of the problem as he tinkers every game 

Ah yes, "the rainbow". What's it represent again, lads? If it's just a symbol of tolerance towards "everyone", there'd be no problem with lighting up the Munich stadium, would there? What a load of shit. :lol:

• Like 4

UEFA covering themselves in glory again. Somebody should tell them there might be a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow. They will certainly allow the stadium to be looking line a rainbow then…

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Meenzer said:

Ah yes, "the rainbow". What's it represent again, lads? If it's just a symbol of tolerance towards "everyone", there'd be no problem with lighting up the Munich stadium, would there? What a load of shit. :lol:

Shite isn’t it?
How do they think it makes LGBTQ players feel that their own governing body isn’t prepared to stand up for them? 

They should light the thing up anyway and when they get fined tell them that they “Respect”  UEFA, but won’t be paying as it’s a political fine. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Shite isn’t it?
How do they think it makes LGBTQ players feel that their own governing body isn’t prepared to stand up for them? 

They should light the thing up anyway and when they get fined tell them that they “Respect”  UEFA, but won’t be paying as it’s a political fine. 

I can’t stand music being played after teams scoring goals, but I hope they play “Over the rainbow” after every goal…

… especially if Hungary do score.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I can’t stand music being played after teams scoring goals, but I hope they play “Over the rainbow” after every goal…

… especially if Hungary do score.

:lol:

Well, we've got rid of Turkey, Russia and Poland. Now just need ze Germans to dispatch the blackshirts and make it an autocrat clean sweep.