Euro 2020/1

Meenzer

17 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

:lol:

Well, we've got rid of Turkey, Russia and Poland. Now just need ze Germans to dispatch the blackshirts and make it an autocrat clean sweep. 

Didn’t England finish top of their group?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I really don’t think you should stage a tournament all over Europe during a pandemic but them being hirribke fascist cunts actually made me want to win tonight.

It will be interesting to see what kind of team will turn up at Wembley, I just hope we don’t take the virus and Leroy Sané back home.

16 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

"Not political"

The Hungarian team staying on the pitch singing the national anthem together just says it all.

I am just happy that it was Goretzka who scored the goal who is really outspoken in denouncing disgusting political views. Just a shame we don’t have a gay Jew in the team to score the goal.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Will you at least buy some of our lovely sausages? 

We have Sané that’s enough of a Hans Wurst for a whole nation. He makes Joelinton look like a football player.

2 hours ago, Meenzer said:

"Not political"

UEFA can absolutely fuck off, but also so can a lot of the commentators and pundits that seemed to just discuss that these arseholes were creating a good atmosphere... 

I know I’m preaching to the choir but I just don’t understand how UEFA can straight faced say they’re keeping politics out by restricting the German teams requests, surely the non political approach would have been to step back and allow the Germans to do their displays. It just feels like protection for the abhorrent views of the Hungarians, if you’re going to allow animals like that into the tournament then you have to accept some level of demonstration against them. It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if the networks were told to brush over it all which is where the “create a good atmosphere” bullshit come from. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Isegrim said:

We deserve going out playing like this.

Your fate is much worse, as punishment you now have to watch 90 minutes of a Rice and Phillips double pivot. 

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Will you at least buy some of our lovely sausages? 

Are they technically sausages, don’t they have to contain meat? Oh well no matter, do your wurst

• Haha 1
  • Jaysus... 1

7 hours ago, Howay said:

UEFA can absolutely fuck off, but also so can a lot of the commentators and pundits that seemed to just discuss that these arseholes were creating a good atmosphere... 

I know I’m preaching to the choir but I just don’t understand how UEFA can straight faced say they’re keeping politics out by restricting the German teams requests, surely the non political approach would have been to step back and allow the Germans to do their displays. It just feels like protection for the abhorrent views of the Hungarians, if you’re going to allow animals like that into the tournament then you have to accept some level of demonstration against them. It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if the networks were told to brush over it all which is where the “create a good atmosphere” bullshit come from. 

Shouldn’t they just ban their supporters for the next tournament, and repeat such a ban every time their disgusting fans behave in this way? Nobody wants these arseholes

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Kitman said:

Shouldn’t they just ban their supporters for the next tournament, and repeat such a ban every time their disgusting fans behave in this way? Nobody wants these arseholes

That's the opposite of what they're afraid of. 

• Haha 3