Euro 2020/1

Meenzer

41 minutes ago, OTF said:

Why single out a pack of cunts from one country? Every country has them in some form or another.

There are good people on both sides … err …. in every country…

6 hours ago, OTF said:

Why single out a pack of cunts from one country? Every country has them in some form or another.

I think the issue is they’re mirroring the abhorrent views of their president and then you have Uefa glossing over it, along with a lot of the media coverage not focusing on it either. Rather it’s all about the ‘great atmosphere’ they create. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, OTF said:

They’ve turned up to use a match as a platform for hate and intimidation. Throw them out before the match or find a way to stop them from showing up - its obvious the Hungarian FA aren’t going to do any.  If banning is the only way to do it then ban the bastards. And Id be happy to do the same to any country with fascist bully boys who act up like this, including England.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Kitman said:

They’ve turned up to use a match as a platform for hate and intimidation. Throw them out before the match or find a way to stop them from showing up - its obvious the Hungarian FA aren’t going to do any.  If banning is the only way to do it then ban the bastards. And Id be happy to do the same to any country with fascist bully boys who act up like this, including England.

Agreed. I'd say the media not bringing any attention to it is a good thing, as attention and reactions are exactly what they are seeking - seem to be getting it from you lot. Absolutely no problems with banning problematic miscreants who are using high profile sporting events as platforms for promoting their ill formed beliefs.

What I don't condone or agree with is the blanket stereotyping of all Hungarians in that light when 99+% of the supporters are just out there supporting their team in a positive way. The politics of the leader also have nothing to do with a game of football. How would the English like to be judged by the actions of their leader, and/or a subsection of hooligans?

Elsewhere it is being touted as a feel good story but some here are coming at it with an unexpected degree of vitriolic spite which I just don't understand.

2 hours ago, OTF said:

Agreed. I'd say the media not bringing any attention to it is a good thing, as attention and reactions are exactly what they are seeking - seem to be getting it from you lot. Absolutely no problems with banning problematic miscreants who are using high profile sporting events as platforms for promoting their ill formed beliefs.

What I don't condone or agree with is the blanket stereotyping of all Hungarians in that light when 99+% of the supporters are just out there supporting their team in a positive way. The politics of the leader also have nothing to do with a game of football. How would the English like to be judged by the actions of their leader, and/or a subsection of hooligans?

Elsewhere it is being touted as a feel good story but some here are coming at it with an unexpected degree of vitriolic spite which I just don't understand.

It is a generalisation of Hungarians of course. But it is their fate not to elect fascists and promoting disgusting political views. They do also use football to proudly present their backwards ideas to the wider European public.

For this reason, they are horrible cunts.

4 hours ago, Meenzer said:

Well, no 

I don't have a horse in this race, was just curious. I have since done a little reading on the recent political direction and legislation that has been passed there, which is disappointing, and just means that you need to include their political party and leader amongst the pack of cunts. Still maintain that directing opposition at football fans is somewhat misguided but at least it makes a little sense now.

13 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Nee interest in challenging for the ball from the Dutch player for goal number 1. Cowardice.

Didn't see much of that in the Fulwell end. 27-3-70. Never forget. 

• Haha 1

Good to see that booking.com were allowed to show rainbow themed adverts in Budapest. I hope it didn’t upset any fascist organisation hosting the match.

Same applies to the Hungarian regime.

• Like 1