Euro 2020/1

Meenzer

Before starting the tournament, I thought that England was going to be a very interesting team to watch, and one of the 3 favorites for the final title. Unfortunately, I am not liking how they are playing. I think there is a team to do much better.

• Like 2

I was just thinking about that Iceland defeat being in the wake of the referendum result :lol: 

Edited by Alex

3 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

Before starting the tournament, I thought that England was going to be a very interesting team to watch, and one of the 3 favorites for the final title. Unfortunately, I am not liking how they are playing. I think there is a team to do much better.

Southgate is quite an intelligent, articulate lad. I think this sometimes masks that he’s a typical ex-central defender in his approach as a manager

Just now, Alex said:

Is there a more pathetic sight than grown men booing? 

Struggling to think of one. Makes England look like the mackems of international football.

• Like 2

How are we still playing two DMs that are both on yellow cards and the game has by and large bypassed them. Saka is also struggling this game. Can we sub Southgate? 

• Like 1