Euro 2020/1

Meenzer

:lol:

Its worth noting that if England win the Euros it adds another twist to the Steve Bruce - Graham Jones saga. Bruce banning every journalist that asks about it from press conferences leaving just Lee Ryder to ask the hard hitting questions such as what’s his favorite rice pairing for his chicken Bhuna, I imagine his answer will be the same as my dads cousin who said he has his with chips because rice is for pudding. 

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Germany's new manager is called Hansi Flick. Herr Flick. The British tabloids are gonna be all over this. 

Just a shame it’s not Hansi Lipp

21 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Lee Dixon genuinely put me to sleep in the first half. He started droning on and that was it, I was out

I'm streaming ITV games on dodgy sites rather than watch it legitimately free of charge just to avoid listening to Dixon and Matterface.

9 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I’m not being harsh, I was already dropping off and his unenergetic chat about whatever it was started and the next thing I knew, it was half time 

I was thinking of the red card tbh.

I am watching it on ITV as well and fell asleep.

53 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Italy the team of the tournament fo sho. 

By far the most enterprising. They deserve this lead. Didn’t fancy them heading into the tournament but they’e been the best from the first game by some distance - so un-Italian! 

You just have to respect Spinazolla's commitment to sprinting no matter the situation. 5 games deep into a tournament and he decides to try and knock the ball past someone and do him with a 60 yard sprint in a game they're 15 minutes away from winning :lol: