Euro 2020/1

Meenzer

Thank fuck for that. The pen was soft but the Danes were absolute shit houses most of the match and the ref repeatedly let them get away with it, I think Delaney alone racked up about 6 fouls without a booking. Schmeichel was brilliant, Pickford again showing why he shouldn’t start for England. 

Southgate is a funny fucker. Phillips and Rice must have some dodgy photos of him as I’ve no idea how both of them start over Henderson, Phillips got nutmegged about 5 times jumping into shit tackles and I’m not sure where he’s looking when he tries to pass. His subs are baffling too, Mount was hopeless and Saka got an assist so he subs Saka off and leaves Mount flagging for another 15 minutes. We won but he needs to stop making these weird fucking choices or we will really be in danger, Jorginho and Verrati against Rice and Phillips isn’t the way to set up. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Aye I think there's a very good chance England get thoroughly schooled by Italy. 

That’s better than going out to the likes of Ukraine, which has been par for the course for the last 30 years or so

• Like 2

Jordan Prickford.Now who disagreed with me the other day when I said he was dodgy? That’s two games running where’s he’s clearly been the worst England player.As usual,more of his long hoof’s up the pitch found opposition players,twice he hoofed it straight out of play,twice put his team mates in trouble by passing to the opposition within 25 yards from his own goal,punched one effort straight back from where it came from instead of catching the ball and as for his positioning for the Denmark goal…….

Yep,quality keeper is Prickford.

7 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Jordan Prickford.Now who disagreed with me the other day when I said he was dodgy? That’s two games running where’s he’s clearly been the worst England player.As usual,more of his long hoof’s up the pitch found opposition players,twice he hoofed it straight out of play,twice put his team mates in trouble by passing to the opposition within 25 yards from his own goal,punched one effort straight back from where it came from instead of catching the ball and as for his positioning for the Denmark goal…….

Remember lads, you heard it here constantly. 

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Remember lads, you heard it here constantly. 

It’s almost as if doesn’t like Pickford….

38 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

Here come the Porridge… 

… eaters. 

Ignoring the obvious attempt to get a bite over your earlier "wogs" comment, I'll assume you're referencing the only country you've failed to beat so far this tournament?

For what little my opinion is worth I do think Southgate and the England team thoughourghly deserve to have made it this far. Its really only folk like yourself that make the rest of the "home nations" revel in your misery.

Enjoy your trip on the hypetrain. Last stop Royston Vasey.

• Haha 1

The bit where it cuts to the Danish :lol: Shame Kjaer couldn’t rescuscitate his teams chances of winning the tournament. Someone had to be the cunt that knocked them out and I’m over the moon it was. Sunday is too terrifying to even contemplate so I’m going to bed 

52 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

She’s creepy and she’s cooky

She’s altogether spooky…

But who the fuck is that? 

Eats porridge

Spreads covid

MP

Pickford has arguably been your player of the tournament so far. Bar a few moments in the second half against Ukraine he's been class and without him I reckon youse would be out.

Fair play to any shortarse with tiny arms that makes a career as an international goalie. For England of all nations. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ewerk said:

‘Proper fan’

image.png.5ece22a0c857a171c613d6126b16d8e1.png

That is the look and stance of an old man that's just arrived at the beach, staring out to sea with his toes in the water. 

You can see his tie through his shirt man. I hope he's got the shits on Sunday night and can't make it. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

You are so fucking weird 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

That is the look and stance of an old man that's just arrived at the beach, staring out to sea with his toes in the water. 

You can see his tie through his shirt man. I hope he's got the shits on Sunday night and can't make it. 

He always looks like he’s just shit himself. 

• Haha 1

So waking up to listen to five live debate whether we should make statues for the players.  Because England beat Denmark by a dodgy penalty at home. Its fairly obvious this will go on until Sunday. If we win then it will go on for years. It's not normal like but nothing about England is any more. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Renton said:

So waking up to listen to five live debate whether we should make statues for the players.  Because England beat Denmark by a dodgy penalty at home. Its fairly obvious this will go on until Sunday. If we win then it will go on for years. It's not normal like but nothing about England is any more. 

:lol:

I'm sorry you're finding this all so upsetting. 

• Haha 4

Pickford has been a shambles since the cockup of clearance v Ukraine. Its all in his head and he needs to calm down. I suspect he might be a nervous wreck in the final

Agree with the Phillips/Rice concerns.  I think they are 7/10 players.  I can see Rice ending up being a good centre half but his distribution is essentially a 5 yard pass backwards. Veratti/Jorginho wont give them a kick.

Edited by Holden McGroin