Euro 2020/1

Meenzer

21 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

None of this would have been possible as well if it wasn't for Sam Allardyce being such a fucking reprehensible, corrupt bellend of a man. Thanks Big Sam, we owe you a pint of wine. 

BSYP

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Seeing as the Danes are all moaning about the penalty decision, any thoughts on the earlier one where Kane went down? I thought that looked like a penalty last night and have seen it again a couple of times and haven't changed my mind. 

If I can get one other person to corroborate, I think we can officially tell Denmark to fuck off. 

I haven’t watched it back but I thought the free kick they scored from and the one that directly led to that were fairly soft. 

7 minutes ago, Alex said:

I haven’t watched it back but I thought the free kick they scored from and the one that directly led to that were fairly soft. 

It was a soft free kick and, apparently, it shouldn’t have stood because of an infringement from the Danish wall.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/15526454/denmark-free-kick-wall-goal-england-euro-2020/

I’ve absolutely no idea whether this is the case but, notwithstanding that, it was no less dodgy than the VAR checked penalty that England won.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

It was a soft free kick and, apparently, it shouldn’t have stood because of an infringement from the Danish wall.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/15526454/denmark-free-kick-wall-goal-england-euro-2020/

I’ve absolutely no idea whether this is the case but, notwithstanding that, it was no less dodgy than the VAR checked penalty that England won.

England had 4 players standing in the wall.It looks like no danish player moved to within a yard of the wall.One danish player turns and starts to move towards the goal as the ball is kicked but still not within a yard of the wall.Perfectly good goal with Prickford too far to his left so clear keeper error.

30 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

England had 4 players standing in the wall.It looks like no danish player moved to within a yard of the wall.One danish player turns and starts to move towards the goal as the ball is kicked but still not within a yard of the wall.Perfectly good goal with Prickford too far to his left so clear keeper error.

:lol: 

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

None of this would have been possible as well if it wasn't for Sam Allardyce being such a fucking reprehensible, corrupt bellend of a man. Thanks Big Sam, we owe you one. 

According to the slug himself we’d of course have won everything by now. 100% win record and don’t you forget it. 

E08457FC-9758-454C-9ADF-FEF0AE5AFA1C.jpeg

• Confused 1