Euro 2020/1

Meenzer

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

On the contrary, it's a bit like royal weddings. I was all for William and Catharine, but Harry and Megan could go get fucked. I'd spend the day in Scotland. Actually, would they get a bank holiday? Could be  interesting. 

10 minutes ago, Renton said:

On the contrary, it's a bit like royal weddings. I was all for William and Catharine, but Harry and Megan could go get fucked. I'd spend the day in Scotland. Actually, would they get a bank holiday? Could be  interesting. 

All the more reason to go if they don't. Stopped to the waist, St George Cross on your chest. "Are you on your lunch hour mate? I'm timing you. You've got work to do."

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

i had the lads over mine to watch it, got absolutely bladdered on home-pour g&t then kept the wife up most of the night snoring and groaning in my sleep, then i fell over after using the toilet at about 6.20am, waking the entire house up. with an almighty crash. 

Ingerland, Ingerland, Ingerland 

17 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

he had a bad day at the office yesterday but he's been one of our best players across the tournament. never looked out of place in an england shirt - he has been far more reliable than his predecessors 

Did you watch the Ukraine game on the radio?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Did you watch the Ukraine game on the radio?

There was one sliced clearance when he came charging out of his box. Other than that he was solid. His distribution and shot stopping has been excellent until the semi final 

Think this just about tops Lozza tbh :lol:

Can you imagine the standard of bandwagon jumper/ocean going hypocrite that will be there on Sunday?... Rees Mogg has got to be 1/2 favourite :D

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Renton, there's being a miserable twat and then there's clinical anhedonia. Speak to your GP mate.

If your "worry" about England winning a major tournament is that the papers will go a bit OTT then you're following the wrong sport 

Uh oh, somebody's about to be number 2 on his ignore list.

(Apt)

23 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Can you imagine the standard of bandwagon jumper/ocean going hypocrite that will be there on Sunday?... Rees Mogg has got to be 1/2 favourite :D

Nice how they get tickets. (Apart from the hypocrisy and the nagging doubt I have that she truly gives a fuck about football).

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Nice how they get tickets. (Apart from the hypocrisy and the nagging doubt I have that she truly gives a fuck about football).

They can't bare to be left out but Southgate & the players have really shoved their bigotry right back down their throats...that's what the anti knee thing is about, I can't escape the thought that those most upset by it likely deep down have some fairly nasty opinions & can't handle the fact that BLM exposes them every time they object to it...

https://amp.theguardian.com/football/2021/jul/08/england-and-southgate-stop-divisive-politicians-hijacking-euro-2020-success?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Renton, there's being a miserable twat and then there's clinical anhedonia. Speak to your GP mate.

If your "worry" about England winning a major tournament is that the papers will go a bit OTT then you're following the wrong sport 

You know, making clinical diagnoses on the internet isn't really fitting for your position, and is also quite ridiculous. Fact is I've really enjoyed Euro 2021 with the exception of the media hype. It's a message board, people are free to discuss and disagree about the level of coverage without being labelled clinically depressed. 

3 hours ago, Renton said:

You know, making clinical diagnoses on the internet isn't really fitting for your position, and is also quite ridiculous. Fact is I've really enjoyed Euro 2021 with the exception of the media hype. It's a message board, people are free to discuss and disagree about the level of coverage without being labelled clinically depressed. 

I was pulling your leg man! I can hardly diagnose you through a message board post. But you are a miserable bastard if the thought of England winning the Euro's upsets you ;) 

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

There’s more chance of JRM not being a cunt than there is of him being a football fan. 

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Politicians trying to associate themselves with sporting success? Well I never.

I think it's more than that like. Deliberately tacky, appealing to a particular demographic. He'll put a couch outside and start drinking Carling on it next. How has this been normalised? It's 10 Downing Street ffs!

16 minutes ago, Renton said:

I think it's more than that like. Deliberately tacky, appealing to a particular demographic. He'll put a couch outside and start drinking Carling on it next. How has this been normalised? It's 10 Downing Street ffs!

:lol: next this cunt will be pretending his disdain for the flag doesn't originate from the underclass using it. 

a proper labour voter