Euro 2020/1

Meenzer

At this point, Starmer should get kitted out in an all white suit with a red cross on it and be photographed on an England deckchair in his back garden pouring a can of Carling into a pint glass, (well he is a Knight of the realm), just to troll Johnson and confuse gammons. 

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Can’t be doing with this. Think I prefer Newcastle’s method of just getting knocked out so I can avoid the stress

Southgate should concentrate on the Nations League?

3 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

bbc or itv?

itv for me, rio ferdinand makes my flesh crawl, find it hard to stomach watching shearer being all pally pally with the cunt too.

I don’t know if I can take more of Matterface’s shite patter like. Hobson’s choice 

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

I don’t know if I can take more of Matterface’s shite patter like. Hobson’s choice 

it's a tricky one. however the bbc also employ robbie savage. that should never be forgotten.

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

BBC all day. I fucking hate having to wait for kick off on days like this. Booked somewhere out for lunch just to waste some time. 

I bet you listen to Matterface’s 120 seconds of pre-kickoff unintentional Partridge before turning over though 

If we’re 3-0 up in injury time he’ll be like : phone your boss now and tell them they’re a cunt, kids burn down your school and kill your parents. 

• Haha 7

Fuck Italy and their shite cuisine. Everyone on here was like awwww I love you Italy, but not me, I've called out their shit culture from the start. We have to win. What happens if they win? Everyone goes out for celebratory cappuccino? That'll encapsulate the spirit of a nation.

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

bbc or itv?

itv for me, rio ferdinand makes my flesh crawl, find it hard to stomach watching shearer being all pally pally with the cunt too.

I'll be out so probably won't hear the shite but if I was in it would be BBC all day long. First and foremost, Matterface, the worst commentator I've ever heard is being given the microphone for some big games and that blows my mind tbh, did they not listen to him first before giving him the job? :lol: I'd honestly have Charles Harrison or Roger Tames over this knacka. Then there's the adverts plus ITV promoting a premium line phone competition etc whilst the BBC just do it better. Jenas is shite and Ferdinand is a knob but I'd put up with them over listening to the horror show of Matterface and moonface Dixon.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3