Euro 2020/1

Meenzer

I see the dickheads are out in force in London already. Jumping of bus roofs and cheering each other snorting Coke in the street.

We've got a team full of sensible, down to Earth players with a social conscience, and a fan base full of absolute Brexit gammon arseholes. No wonder the whole world is supporting Italy tonight 

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I see the dickheads are out in force in London already. Jumping of bus roofs and cheering each other snorting Coke in the street.

We've got a team full of sensible, down to Earth players with a social conscience, and a fan base full of absolute Brexit gammon arseholes. No wonder the whole world is supporting Italy tonight 

Very true. I would maintain that they're a minority overall but clearly they're far more visible than the rest of us.

5 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Very true. I would maintain that they're a minority overall but clearly they're far more visible than the rest of us.

Glad I'm watching it at home tbh. Most city centres will be the same by 10pm I'd imagine 

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

My lad’s primary school have just sent an email saying kids can come in at 11am tomorrow. 

Head teacher is obviously getting mullered tonight :lol:

The worst thing is there will DEFINITELY be parents that complain. My lass was saying her head didn't go down this route cos he knew that tomorrow would be spent fielding calls from wanker parents. 

My bamp neighbours have invited a load of their scummer mates round for a barbecue, and the fucking heavens have opened. Each raindrop like a bucket. 

7BCwsBc=

Edited by Gemmill
  • Haha 9

Big news from Wembley on the day England play Italy in the final of the European championship.......

ARE, and I cannot stress this enough, YOU NOT ENTERTAINED, loyal punters?

• Haha 5

Be awful if Branson's attempt to get into space didn't come off, wouldn't it? I mean I don't want it to explode or anything (mainly cos there are other people on board), just a high profile embarrassment where he has to come home with his tail between his legs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

If I don't look out the back, it's not happening. :lol: I'll know in the morning if my driver's covered in tab ends. 

Don't be shy, give them a knock, take some cans and join in, man! You know you want to. :lol:

I've got myself 4 cans for tonight. I'm a fucking wild man. I don't think they'd let me in - my disdain for them is well understood. 

One of the neighbours from across the street once approached me when I was on the drive and (right next to the bamp house) and said "what do you make of this lot?", pointing at the bamp house. First time I'd even spoken to this bloke so I knew I was on safe ground when I went off on one about how they were complete scummers. Only noticed their living room windows were wide open when I'd finished. :lol:

• Haha 5

19 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Big news from Wembley on the day England play Italy in the final of the European championship.......

ARE, and I cannot stress this enough, YOU NOT ENTERTAINED, loyal punters?

Him and his missus are twats :cuppa:

25 minutes ago, ewerk said:

The rest of Europe breathing a sigh of relief that the final is in London so they don’t have to put up with this shit.

image.png.53792b93df59ff54713ede6c795d80aa.png

Fake news.

Here's the real photo.....

20210711_163048.jpg

• Haha 4