Euro 2020/1

Meenzer

predictions then?

think england need to vastly improve on anything we've seen up to now to have any chance.

2-0 Italy, says the bloke who's never won a penny on a fixed odds coupon in his life!

Edited by thebrokendoll

19 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

predictions then?

think england need to vastly improve on anything we've seen up to now to have any chance.

2-0 Italy, says the bloke who's never won a penny on a fixed odds coupon in his life!

3-1 England, Italy down to 10 men. 

Boom. 

I’m worried about the team selection, I thought the way we could win is pace but he’s basically removed any pace from the side by playing Walker at CB and picking Mount over Saka for some fucking reason. I know his intention is to shithouse and keep it close until he can try and change the game with subs, but I thought he’d have at least allowed us to have a bit of a go from kick off. 

10 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Is it too late to call up that steward at 20 secs in?

I can honestly see the match being delayed or postponed at this rate :lol: Why do we never see this sort of stuff in any other countries? 

Sounds like there's been lax policing on the day. Hopefully they can catch all these wankers on CCTV over the coming weeks and hoy the book at them. There'll be accountants and solicitors losing their jobs and stuff, it'll be fucking great. "This is not who I am."

1 hour ago, Howay said:

I’m worried about the team selection, I thought the way we could win is pace but he’s basically removed any pace from the side by playing Walker at CB and picking Mount over Saka for some fucking reason. I know his intention is to shithouse and keep it close until he can try and change the game with subs, but I thought he’d have at least allowed us to have a bit of a go from kick off. 

I’ve thought this in literally every game and we’re in the final so I’m reserving judgement 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I can honestly see the match being delayed or postponed at this rate :lol: Why do we never see this sort of stuff in any other countries? 

The Turkey match at the SoL, England fans bottled a fans coach in front of me with terrified kids on board. Vile racist chanting throughout the match. Worst football experience I've had. Been to dozens of Newcastle matches away and never seen anything like it. If England lose this, there will be riots. A lot of the fans are simply scum. 

1 minute ago, Renton said:

The Turkey match at the SoL, England fans bottled a fans coach in front of me with terrified kids on board. Vile racist chanting throughout the match. Worst football experience I've had. Been to dozens of Newcastle matches away and never seen anything like it. If England lose this, there will be riots. A lot of the fans are simply scum. 

Hello darkness, my old friend...

• Haha 2