Euro 2020/1

Meenzer

7 minutes ago, Renton said:

The Turkey match at the SoL, England fans bottled a fans coach in front of me with terrified kids on board. Vile racist chanting throughout the match. Worst football experience I've had. Been to dozens of Newcastle matches away and never seen anything like it. If England lose this, there will be riots. A lot of the fans are simply scum. 

Here's captain joy to ruin the occasion

25 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I’ve thought this in literally every game and we’re in the final so I’m reserving judgement 

I keep trying to tell myself that but I worry we’ve made it due to the talent available rather than Southgates tactics. I think he does so much well in terms of man management, squad management, controlling the expectations and making sure we are focused on each game, but he makes some funny fucking decisions. 

6 minutes ago, Howay said:

I keep trying to tell myself that but I worry we’ve made it due to the talent available rather than Southgates tactics. I think he does so much well in terms of man management, squad management, controlling the expectations and making sure we are focused on each game, but he makes some funny fucking decisions. 

Think the back 5 might work since I think these will fly out the blocks and we’re going to need to stifle them. It also means that we change to the four if need be. I also fancy Kane and Sterling to turn up. Believe, my man

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Think the back 5 might work since I think these will fly out the blocks and we’re going to need to stifle them. It also means that we change to the four if need be. I also fancy Kane and Sterling to turn up. Believe, my man

:lol: Fuck it. He’s the man and we will win 

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

Fucking love Italy me, as do you, Tuscany lad.  

I'm all Umbria, me. It's the place I'm most desperate to get back to when all this virus shite fucks off. 

• Like 1