Euro 2020/1

Meenzer

2 hours ago, NJS said:

That moment when we came out of Wembley after that match and the heavens opened is one of the darkest moments of my life - I even entertained for a moment the idea that there was a god and he was a cunt who hated us. 

I got fucking soaked. Then stuck in a traffic jam for ages due to the Oasis concert at Knebworth. The faux-hard Manc cunts 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

This feels like group therapy. So here we go...... It all started when my, you know, my, my.....Willy was described as a Chinese mouse and I was stalked online by a taxi driver who went by the codename, 'Christmas Tree' etc, etc....

Aye, TLDR Gemmill but at least it's off your chest now. You'll feel a lot better for sharing it. :good:

• Haha 7

24 minutes ago, Alex said:

I got fucking soaked. Then stuck in a traffic jam for ages due to the Oasis concert at Knebworth. The faux-hard Manc cunts 

Aye, all of that. And then we got pulled over by the police in North Yorkshire in the dead of night because my dad, and I quote, "wasn't driving equidistantly between the lines". :lol: 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Aye, all of that. And then we got pulled over by the police in North Yorkshire in the dead of night because my dad, and I quote, "wasn't driving equidistantly between the lines". :lol: 

You’ve just reminded me - we had a parking ticket when we got back to the car near Wembley too :lol: 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Aye, TLDR Gemmill but at least it's off your chest now. You'll feel a lot better for sharing it. :good:

I've just always assumed that Chinese mice have enormous penises. 

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Grimsby, 93, promotion, same place, exactly the same reason given. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Can you imagine John Terry being captain of these lads? :glare:

I think we can judge how important this issue is for the very fuckers who actually wanted a culture war by their reaction to being 5 nil down v a bunch of kids from council estates in the actual culture war :lol:

The tabloids will have received their instructions by now though...unleash hell...again...

Not just Terry. Ferdinand, Ashley Cole, Gerrard, Scholes, Rooney, Owen etc

Theres only really Lampard, Milner and Neville from that generation of players who seem to have any common sense or social conscience.

We've got a special bunch of players in the current crop who, despite being richer than ever, don't seem anywhere near as bothered about the bling or roasting lasses in the Hilton 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Not just Terry. Ferdinand, Ashley Cole, Gerrard, Scholes, Rooney, Owen etc

Theres only really Lampard, Milner and Neville from that generation of players who seem to have any common sense or social conscience.

We've got a special bunch of players in the current crop who, despite being richer than ever, don't seem anywhere near as bothered about the bling or roasting lasses in the Hilton 

I bet the aforementioned could take a penna though. 

5 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

That was better than 2 of the three and as bad as the other. It is John Terry though so I'll happily accept that one. 

Think you need to watch that again, cunt fell on his arse before he'd even hit the ball.

13 hours ago, Blastronaut said:

Think you need to watch that again, cunt fell on his arse before he'd even hit the ball.

Only slightly worse than the three miscreants on Sunday. Rashford did though, actually stay upright whilst tickling the outside of the post. Credit where it's due. 

50 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Only slightly worse than the three miscreants on Sunday. Rashford did though, actually stay upright whilst tickling the outside of the post. Credit where it's due. 

Have you thought about a more fulfilling, creative hobby? What about brewing, or baking, or dogging?