Euro 2020/1

Meenzer

4 hours ago, The Fish said:

1. I go to my seat and find that there's already some coked up jibber sitting there who refuses to move

2. I choose violence

:lol:

Goodfella Dave 

5gonsl.gif

( Have you moved to Merseyside? :lol:

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, Dougle said:

Is this a gang bang like?

I don’t care for the bbc.  Pardon fucking me.

As I said earlier I can’t be arsed to write an essay, but I will say this: A state run broadcaster that charges citizens a tax to watch ANY live television broadcast, not just from its own channels is a fucking disgrace.

But hey the quality is oh so worth the 3.5 billion or whatever it is these fuckers fleece ordinary folk for on a yearly basis.

Once again, pardon me for deviating from this strange pro bbc bullshit love in.

Oh aye and btw does not having a licence exclude me from being allowed an opinion?

pro bbc love in? which message board are you reading? 

3 hours ago, Dougle said:

Is this a gang bang like?

I don’t care for the bbc.  Pardon fucking me.

As I said earlier I can’t be arsed to write an essay, but I will say this: A state run broadcaster that charges citizens a tax to watch ANY live television broadcast, not just from its own channels is a fucking disgrace.

But hey the quality is oh so worth the 3.5 billion or whatever it is these fuckers fleece ordinary folk for on a yearly basis.

Once again, pardon me for deviating from this strange pro bbc bullshit love in.

Oh aye and btw does not having a licence exclude me from being allowed an opinion?

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

The BBC are a stress ball for every fucker with a grievance.  Theyre literally a displaced person in the culture war, stuck in the middle without a clue what to do. Its £13.25 a month for the license, more than double the cheapest  Netflix sub.  Regardless of whether anyone thinks they're a good or bad thing in their current form they're fucked. Unless Labour & Lib Dems get a non aggression pact sorted for the next GE they'll just be another subscription service very soon..

£4.94 billion

Total BBC income in 2019/20 was £4.94 billion, 71% of which came from the licence fee revenues. The remaining 29% or £1.42 billion came from commercial and other activities (such as grants, royalties and rental income).27 Jan 2021

Fuck them.... 5 billion well worth spent

2020/21 financial year

Gary Lineker £1.36m (after a pay cut)

Zoe Ball £1.13m (after a pay cut)

Vanessa Feltz (ffs) £390,000

Alan Shearer £390,000

Once again, pardon me for having an attitude towards these utter cunts

You compliant fuckers pay for this shite

5 hours ago, Dougle said:

My original comment was anything but “het up”

It’s a few pages back…..

Taking shots at the wrong person brother, I couldn’t give a fuck either way.

Have a good weekend