Euro 2020/1

Meenzer

Been off all week, dog sitting...current Mrs PL doesn’t get in till 6.....the English bastards sorry, my closest friends with whom I watching the match with are going to the Labour Club at 3pm :( 

• Haha 2

Declan Rice is the most pointless footballer going btw. I’m not hearing that he’s good from a West Ham fan ever again. The bloke offers absolutely fuck all in the passing / attacking side of the game, meanwhile the Scottish attack have found acres of space between our midfield and defence time and again, which is exactly the area he should be shutting down. Dross player. 

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I’m not having any of this. It’s either Foden or Grealish’s fault, whether they’re playing or not. They’re both the Messiah.

One Messiah for another.

I’d like to think they could both be on the pitch at the same time occasionally  

Edited by Alex

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’d like to think they could both be on the pitch at the same time occasionally  

I don’t understand how Southgate watches this game and opts to keep Sterling in over Foden. Sterling is struggling to do anything against a defence sitting this deep, at least Foden was showing something. 

• Like 2

For a squad that looked to have an embarrassment of riches in attack you’ve ended up predictably dire in forward positions. It’s almost like putting a man whose principle achievements as a manager have been with Middlesbrough was a mistake.

• Like 2

Just now, ewerk said:

For a squad that looked to have an embarrassment of riches in attack you’ve ended up predictably dire in forward positions. It’s almost like putting a man whose principle achievements as a manager have been with Middlesbrough was a mistake.

:lol: Aye, only he could be sat watching this second half and think you know what it’s not worth opening up at all and maybe taking off Rice or Phillips. They have both been incredible, consistently managing to make the 5 yard passes back to the centre backs. We’ve scored 1 goal in 170 minutes and he’s not bothered giving Jadon Sancho a minute :lol: