Olympics 2020 or 2021

Ayatollah Hermione

I’m not a taekwondo expert but that’s fucking brainless. She could’ve just stepped out of the ring. Seen plenty other fighters do it in these games 

12 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’m not a taekwondo expert but that’s fucking brainless. She could’ve just stepped out of the ring. Seen plenty other fighters do it in these games 

Aye. You could see her coach was livid as the match ended. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Good stuff from Ron Weasley in the pool overnight. 

Unprecedented really. The last time GB & NI got a 1st and 2nd in the swimming the Olympics was just toffs pissing about 

Absolutely loved the Chinese lass fully face planting off the high bar earlier. I've waited years to see someone miss their catch and finally all my years of dedication and perseverance have paid off. 

I feel like a true Olympian. 

• Haha 3

This gymnastics coverage has been fucking shite. There's been basically zero mention of the GB team having a hope of a medal, scoreboards rarely up on the screen, and then suddenly at the end we find out they've just come from nowhere and won bronze. 

With something like the gymnastics, if the fucking commentators don't articulate the building drama, then there is no building drama. Made worse by the fact there's no crowd. 

• Like 1

I had no idea until earlier tonight that Craig David ( yes, that one! ), was an accomplished archery coach and is in Tokyo with the GB team. 

He’s apparently quite the motivator, but they’re mainly using him as a bow selector. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I had no idea until earlier tonight that Craig David ( yes, that one! ), was an accomplished archery coach and is in Tokyo with the GB team. 

He’s apparently quite the motivator, but they’re mainly using him as a bow selector. 

Only any good Wednesday to Saturday.  Rest of the time, not so much

4 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Bison GIF

• Haha 6

11 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

When you were looking for a joke to pinch for here, that one should have been a NO SELECTOR. :lol:

• Haha 3