Olympics 2020 or 2021

Ayatollah Hermione

37 minutes ago, Renton said:

I've come to the conclusion that participating in the 800 metres is the ideal sport for a young lady to keep fit and trim. Ahem.

400m lasses are the finest bitches on the track. Followed by heptathlon. 

It's already finished, penis. I watched it on fast forward on my morning catch up. :razz:

Their walk over these distances is quicker than a normal person's run btw. They're doing 23.5 minute 5ks over 5k. Fuck these blokes. 

Cannot imagine the kind of kid who gets into competitive fast walking like.

Football? Nah. Rugby? Nah. Running? Fuck right off! Fast walking is the sport for me.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, strawb said:

Cannot imagine the kind of kid who gets into competitive fast walking like.

Football? Nah. Rugby? Nah. Running? Fuck right off! Fast walking is the sport for me.

Probably just one of those things you fall into depending on body type. Shit at football and a bit of a fat cunt toff? Rugby. Legs like Gemmill but slightly higher t levels? Competitive fast walking.

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

They'll start off as distance runners, I reckon, then decide they need something a bit more sedate. 

You seem to know a lot about it Scotty boy. Did the pacemaker put paid to your Power Mincing™ days?

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Probably just one of those things you fall into depending on body type. Shit at football and a bit of a fat cunt toff? Rugby. Legs like Gemmill but slightly higher t levels? Competitive fast walking.

Agreed but honestly, with all the sports in the world I might realistically rank it last. Roller blading is cooler than it tbh and that ain’t cool

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, strawb said:

Agreed but honestly, with all the sports in the world I might realistically rank it last. Roller blading is cooler than it tbh and that ain’t cool

If like to see them combine the two, straight-legged, long distance roller blading is just the kind of nonsense Brisbane needs.