crowd watch

thebrokendoll

29 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

The very same gutless cunts would be crawling up Barrack Rd at the first sign of a takeover. Those who go need zero excuses. 

I know shit loads of newcastle supporters who've stopped going. lads who were ever present home/away/europe and with arguably an over sense of loyalty and tribalism towards the club and city. they walked away out of principle to being fucked over by vindictive cunt..

one things for certain should they return, you won't be standing on barrack road calling them gutless cunts, you fucking pathetic fat mess.

54 minutes ago, Renton said:

I've said it before, but this fan blaming doesn't sit comfortably with me, feels like victim blaming. What you've said is true, although to be fair he has tried recently to offload us. You've decided to stop going to the match which is obviously fine, but Ashley won't give a shit either way. Match day income is largely an irrelevance, surely last year showed that? So fine, do what you want, but don't condemn fans who don't want to forego the pleasure they get from the match, and who want to bring their kids up enjoying the match day experience, or maybe just meet their mates, cos it has zero impact on Ashley. Other than possible devalue the club further and make us less attractive to buyers I guess. 

do you reckon if on 13.09.08 v hull city just after ashley, wise, jiminez llambias had shit all over keegan the ground had been empty instead of a few hundred short of capacity we would've endured 14 years of this repulsive parasite?

because I don't. he knew from that moment onwards he could fuck over the support with impunity and has done with relish.

and it's fucking tragic.

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

I know shit loads of newcastle supporters who've stopped going. lads who were ever present home/away/europe and with arguably an over sense of loyalty and tribalism towards the club and city. they walked away out of principle to being fucked over by vindictive cunt..

one things for certain should they return, you won't be standing on barrack road calling them gutless cunts, you fucking pathetic fat mess.

To be fair I'll be inside SJP not on Barrack Rd. 

No one needs to justify going or staying away. We faught 2 world wars and won one world cup for the freedom to choose. 

Never try to justify your choice to attend. Especially to the three White feather brigade. 

54 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

To be fair I'll be inside SJP not on Barrack Rd. 

No one needs to justify going or staying away. We faught 2 world wars and won one world cup for the freedom to choose. 

Never try to justify your choice to attend. Especially to the three White feather brigade. 

5EE2A1CE-A5F8-4876-8880-F62D135E2285.jpeg

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

The very same gutless cunts would be crawling up Barrack Rd at the first sign of a takeover. Those who go need zero excuses. 

Well, err, if you won't give Ashley your money and you want him gone and eventually he goes why wouldn't you go back? (I wouldn't crawl up, that would just be silly). :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I crawled up Barrack road once. It wasn’t the full way mind, just for a few feet every 10 yards or so.

Fucking Slalom D.

I didn’t even live in that direction. How the fuck I got home I have nay idea.

• Haha 5

17 hours ago, Dougle said:

I crawled up Barrack road once. It wasn’t the full way mind, just for a few feet every 10 yards or so.

Fucking Slalom D.

I didn’t even live in that direction. How the fuck I got home I have nay idea.

Yeah I used to go to the Broken Doll as well mate on our Friday Night pub crawl.  That Slalom D was lethal stuff 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

apparently not a word of dissent chanted from the away end yesterday.

no brucey giz a wave either though.

something akin to the great revolt of 1381 for our passive support.

The crowd went mild 

• Haha 7

Might start seeing a few empty spaces on match days at SJP. Apparently there's about 9,800 unsold tickets for the Southampton game on Saturday. How long before we see "Generous Mike" giving them away. 

Edited by trooper

The next generation of local supporters aren't going to give a hoot as they'll have been denied any sort of memorable spectacles in their formative years.

"Remember that time we lead West Ham at home twice before going behind, that big Brazilian striker came on off the bench to change the match but didn't" 

nufc.com reporting the attendance as 44,000 yesterday, (oddly the bbc, sky sports, nufc.co.uk not giving one at all)

only 2 home league games in and we're already nearing the point where lee and brucey can claim they're gonna reward the people of newcastle with 10,000 free tickets.

:)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

nufc.com reporting the attendance as 44,000 yesterday, (oddly the bbc, sky sports, nufc.co.uk not giving one at all)

only 2 home league games in and we're already nearing the point where lee and brucey can claim they're gonna reward the people of newcastle with 10,000 free tickets.

:)

Just been watching MOTD and the London stadium looked packed to the gunnels full of glory seeking cockneys who’s issues with the err “new” ground seem to have miraculously disappeared during lockdown/ because they’ve won 2 from 3…thought I’d look up what sort of crowd they got and can’t find a result service that will tell me…not bbc, sky or daily mail anyway… is this now a thing?  :unsure:

I’d appreciate a link to a site that gives attendances if anyone knows of one?  cheers :good:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Just been watching MOTD and the London stadium looked packed to the gunnels full of glory seeking cockneys who’s issues with the err “new” ground seem to have miraculously disappeared during lockdown/ because they’ve won 2 from 3…thought I’d look up what sort of crowd they got and can’t find a result service that will tell me…not bbc, sky or daily mail anyway… is this now a thing?  :unsure:

I’d appreciate a link to a site that gives attendances if anyone knows of one?  cheers :good:

Yes I think it's becoming a thing not to give attendances as that's what football needs right now. :lol:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

https://www.11v11.com/matches/west-ham-united-v-crystal-palace-28-august-2021-371073/

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Twitter.com/leazeslad

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Have you looked in The Pink? 

• Haha 1