Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

Unbelieveble that Toney and Armstrong, two of our players, have been the best strikers in last years en Championship. 

I mean... I don't believe in they as our starter strikers... But they had never have chances with us in the team. Specially in the Armstrong situation... Academy player, Youth England Member... It was obvious that when he developed physical aspects he would be a great player for the Premier.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

Unbelieveble that Toney and Armstrong, two of our players, have been the best strikers in last years en Championship. 

I mean... I don't believe in they as our starter strikers... But they had never have chances with us in the team. Specially in the Armstrong situation... Academy player, Youth England Member... It was obvious that when he developed physical aspects he would be a great player for the Premier.

Armstrong can finish but I wasn't convinced he has the pace for this league but he's been sniffing around some dodgy defending. HT whistle goes and some boos are heard, ahh, PL football's back. :lol:

• Haha 1

It was shite decisions to get rid of both tbh. Obviously with hindsight it looks worse but even at the time the youth coaching staff rated both highly and advocated they get chances, they both did well out on loan, albeit in the lower divisions but you’d still want to give them a chance or hold on to them for a few more loans.

Both will fare better than Joelinton tbh. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Sky Sports have got a woman pundit on who says Norwich want to play "possessive based football". The cost of box ticking

I posted here this time last week - shitfaced and talking little to no sense - and have absolutely no memory of it, but you've got some fucking problems like.

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I didn't think I was denying having a problem. The main one being listening to low iq women without a basic grasp of language talk about the game

Given the context I thought her basic grasp of language and understanding of the game was fine, and bar saying "possessive" rather than "possession" there's not much else to take with.

Yer clutching at straws a bit here quiff man. 

1 minute ago, Blastronaut said:

Given the context I thought her basic grasp of language and understanding of the game was fine, and bar saying "possessive" rather than "possession" there's not much else to take with.

Yer clutching at straws a bit here quiff man. 

I mean I was just using that to highlight how bad she was. She's not the only one either. It's not even their fault, it's broadcasters throwing them in at the deep end because they want to appear a bit progressive. 

7 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I mean I was just using that to highlight how bad she was. She's not the only one either. It's not even their fault, it's broadcasters throwing them in at the deep end because they want to appear a bit progressive. 

That's up there with the laziest attempts to discredit female pundits I've ever seen.