Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

18 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

It's not that controversial, it's a widely held opinion outside of wokey circles

It’s widely held seemingly by those who are so incapable of original thought they need someone to tell them what’s just happened in a football match and place great importance on who gives out this vital information, yeah ..  :cuppa:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Only read about it, never seen the footage, so thanks for that. Mental game, if you want to call it that. 

Odds on Warnock being Fat Mike's next port of call after Bruce bungles this season and gets the piss ripped out of him by 52k angry fans? He'd be a perfect fit. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

Its Henri Lansbury isn’t it? The bloke is a total fucking cunt, always been one of the scummiest players going imo the sort to do snidey kicks like that but then dive all over the place. He should get a lengthy ban for that, could have really injured the bloke, but I’m sure he will get nowt as he got booked. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Howay said:

Its Henri Lansbury isn’t it? The bloke is a total fucking cunt, always been one of the scummiest players going imo the sort to do snidey kicks like that but then dive all over the place. He should get a lengthy ban for that, could have really injured the bloke, but I’m sure he will get nowt as he got booked. 

The context changes it a bit- Red lad is taking a free kick and White lad strolls in front and kicks it away, getting a boot for his troubles. 

I’m sure Red lad is still a total fucking cunt, mind :lol:

8 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

The context changes it a bit- Red lad is taking a free kick and White lad strolls in front and kicks it away, getting a boot for his troubles. 

I’m sure Red lad is still a total fucking cunt, mind :lol:

Lansbury meant it imo, likely saw the lad walking across and fancied his chances of getting away with it. Total scum bag of a player.