Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

They’ve had a gentle start like but hardly their fault and you still have to go out and win. Anyone who knows anything about football could listen to Potter speak or watch his teams and see that he’s obviously a good coach and is capable of putting out a good balanced side and they’re now finally putting the chances away, which they didn’t last season so he needs credit for that too So it makes sense that Luke Edwards thinks he’s shite.

13 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Motherwell are 3rd off top. The Scottish premier league is shit

The SPL being apparently  competitive this season is a good thing in everybody's books apart from you  and OF wankers apparently ... don't do it to yourself Kev mate...there's enough misery on this board :jesuswept:

• Haha 4

This fucking var, mind, I wonder who makes the calls to watch whatever whenever. Just watched inter Milan get a late pen with a var handball which could go either way, inter miss it and it's still 2-2 with Atalanta. Atalanta score an even later winner and after the celebrations have eventually died down they go back to the inter keeper clearing a ball which was over the line. :lol: Corrupt as fuck. 

40 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

The SPL being apparently  competitive this season is a good thing in everybody's books apart from you  and OF wankers apparently ... don't do it to yourself Kev mate...there's enough misery on this board :jesuswept:

I’m glad it’s competitive like I said we’re 3rd, but our weekly wage bill for the full squad is £45k a week. That’s how bad Scottish football is.

12 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I’m glad it’s competitive like I said we’re 3rd, but our weekly wage bill for the full squad is £45k a week. That’s how bad Scottish football is.

No, MFC are playimg probably to the absolute maximum of their potential, challenging for Europe with a sub Vanarama League wage bill. Rangers it would seem have a squad full of piss takers at the moment….

https://footballleaguefc.com/rangers-fc-player-wages/

Townsend might’ve spoilt Luke Edwards’ afternoon. Incidentally, any guesses as to where our 2nd favourite football correspondent is going this afternoon at 3 pm? 

7 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Sterling in the line of the shot by de Bruyne.Can anyone remember when Gouffran was in the line of a shot against Man City at home and the ref disallowed it,even though,like Sterling,he intentionally got out the way.

Yes

• Haha 3

On 05/10/2021 at 21:41, essembeeofsunderland said:

Yep,the big clubs don’t get the decisions like.

Looking forward to us getting 3 penalties a game.

• Haha 7

• 2 weeks later...